The Apology ~ Chapter 7

LIAM'SPOV :D

The boys and I were waiting patiently for Harry to come downstairs. I looked around Madison's house, it's pretty nice.

Next thing I know, Harry comes downstairs. He sat down next to Zayn.   Harry then looks at all of us.

I know what he is going to say, he wants to call of the bet. I tell by the look in his eyes.

"Boys, I think we should call off the bet." Called it. "Remember what Madison said about guys that try to hook up with girls all because of bets or dares. I don't wanna hurt her." Harry said to us with a soft voice.

"Aww! Lads, I think someone fancies Madison!" Niall said with a smirk. Harry blushed and looked away.

"Awe! Haz! What about me? I thought you loved me?!" Lou yelled jokingly at Harry and started fake sobbing. We all chuckled but played along nonetheless.

"Don't worry Lou! You still have us!" I told him amused.

"Awwe! Thanks LiLi!" Lou exclaimed and hugged me.

"Anyways, Harry do you fancy Madison?" Zayn asked with a curious look on his face.

"If I say yes will it end the bet?" Harry asked still blushing.

We all looked at each other and smirked. We shook our heads and Harry groaned.

"If you say yes, we would probably work harder in trying to get Madison to fall in love with one of us." Niall said.

"Well then no. I don't fancy her. Of course not. I've only just met her. Silly boys.

Hey guys! Sorry. I have no excuse for not updating except for the fact that I'm to lazy. K. Like, Comment and share! thanks ;*