Pt.2

DINNER! Kyle yells as me and Zach slowly get up. What time is it? I look around and see its 5:00. Zach! We slept for 3 hours! He laughs as we roll out of bed. I go and fix my hair so we can go meet the team for dinner. We hook arms and skip out of the room and to the elevator. I see the rest of the team in the fancy resturaunt and we go sit. After we eat we decide to go to the pool.
Zach carries me bridal style to our room and we get changed. I grab my prettiest purple bikini, black shorts, and a blue tanktop, than I put my hair into a bun. Zach throws on his blue and black swim trunks and a tshirt. After getting ready, we head to the pool.
Slides, a rope swing, and a hot tub! Its the biggest waterpark I've ever seen. We take of our clothes than run to the rop swing. I sit on Zach's lap, than 1,2,3! He pushes of and we swing like 20 feet into the air than hit the warm water. "That was so much fun" Zach yells, "I know right!" I scream back not caring how many people heard us. Zach went to sit for a minute, while I went on the waterslide. I slide down and hit the water. Bang! My head hits the end of the slide, all of a sudden everything goes black.
Ally! Ally please wake up! I open my eyes letting them adjust to the light. I see Zach and the rest of the team looking down at me with worried looks. What happend princess? Zach asks. I'm not sure all I remember was hearing a bang than it went black. "Zach dived in and saved you, you know" Josh blurted out. I look up at Zach and hug him, "my life saver" I whisper. He kisses me than I try to stand up. I just fall over, woah woah babe are you okay? Zach said. Not sure my head really hurts! I feel the back of my head and feel a big bump. Maybe I should just get some rest.
Zach kicks the team out and we get changed into out pijamas. We climb into bed and he rolls me over like an inch away from him, our foreheads pressed together. He crashes his lips against mine and we have the most breathtaking kiss, I actually believe there were sparks. "I love you more than I love hockey" he says "I love you more than anything in the world" I reply then I fall asleep in his arms as he rubs my sore head.