Together forever.

The team, Zach & I ate our dinner and talked about me & Zach's plans. All I can think about is our wedding. The man of my dreams is forever mine. We finish our dinner & head back to our room. Zach goes and takes a shower. I sit on my bed scrolling through wedding dresses on my phone. I have no idea what dress I want to wear or where we should have our wedding. ideas are flashing through my mind. My dream is to have our wedding in an ice rink, maybe our home rink where Zach grew up playing hockey. Zach comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He sits next to me on the bed and just smiles at me. I can't believe I'm getting married.
I step outside our room to tell my parents the news. I typed my home number and wait anxiously for someone to answer. Soon enough, I hear my moms voice. "Hey honey, how's is going?" She asks. I tell her about what happened on the trip. Then I share the news. Zach proposed, I say smiling, although she can't see me. "Oh my gosh," she yells, "I'm so happy for you!" I can't wait to get back home & see her in person. We leave tomorrow to head back home. Zach & I changed into our pajamas and go to sleep. I could definitely get used to this.
It's 6am. I wake up and get Zach. We pack our stuff and head to the lobby. I run to the Starbucks to grab some breakfast. When I get back,we boarded the bus. It's a long ride home, but we made it. We hop into Zach's car & he drives me to my house. I open the door to my home, which I missed way too much. I'm greeted by my mom with her arms wide open. It feels so good to be home.

--------------
Hi guys! I'm so sorry for not updating. I had NOO idea that this story was popular. I'm really busy with school, but I'm going to try & update every Sunday :) if y'all have any suggestions or anything let me know! Thanks for reading :)