Celebrate

Me and Zach trudge up to our room exausted. He unlocks our door and I fall onto the bed closing my eyes. "No no no not yet babe" Zach says. 'But I'm so tired!' I whine. Zach comes over and postitions himself over his elbows that are right next to my shoulders. "please baby" he says between kissess
Soon enough we're having a heated makeout session and Zach starts kissing my neck. I unzipper his team hoodie revealing a fitted reebok t-shirt. He looks at me with his big blue eyes and ruffles his blonde hair. Smashing his lips against mine he soothes my cheek and grabs my hoodie, pulling it over my head. I'm now just in a tank top and jeans, shivering under his touch. Zach pulls of his shirt showing his toned, tanned abs. I smile and he pulls of my shirt. In my bra, he starts heavily kissing my neck and I run my hands through his hair. He plays around for a minute undoing my bra, and pulls down his under armour sweats.
*skips rest of scene cause I'm not dirty*
I collapse onto Zach, both of us panting. "Great job baby, I love you" Zach says between breaths. I kiss his forehead and snuggle down in his arms. I fall asleep in the most peaceful sleep I've ever had.

{Morning} ZACH'S POV

"Hey, Wake up" Ally's soft voice says in my ear. I roll over to see her beautiful face, with her big brown eyes and long golden hair. 'Good morning' I whisper back, kissing her cheek. I crawl out of bed to the small coffee maker and make us coffee. Ally walks to the bathroom and closes the door. "Shit Zach! she yells, I run to the door and open it. She reveals 2 big love bites on her neck and collar bone. I smile proud of myself, she looks at me with and eyebrow raised and we both break out laughing. 'Sorry princess' I say, making a pout face.
"You two lovers up yet?" Ryan yells through the door that connects the rooms. 'Yep!' I yell back, running to unlock the door. Ryan grabs me and whispers ''How was last night? We could hear you two over our tv.'' 'Oops, I think to myself. Were we really that loud?' Well breakfasts in the dining room whenever you two are ready, just come down.
Ally! Let's get ready for breakfast. I yell across the room. "Okay! I'll be out once I cover these bites.." I get dressed, Ally's done and we go downstairs for breakfast. Eggs, bacon, bagels (Ally's favorite), and juice, a huge meal. We eat and have the day to do whatever want cause it's one of our only free days. I have the perfect day planned for my princess Ally, I can't wait.