Game day 1

"Hey wake up" I open my eyes to see Zach's bright blue eyes looking at me. "How are you feeling?" Zach asks 'Uh pretty good, my heads just sore.' We have to get up it's game day! We roll out of bed and I run to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun than some light makeup. I open my suitcase and put on Zach's practice jersey with Brown and the number 89 on the back, than I pair it with black jeans. Zach puts on most of his gear and we head to the bus.
We arrive at the Stadium soon after and the boys get ready for practice. I patiently sit in the bleachers while they practice. After about and hour and a half they skate off to the locker room. Zach comes out and grabs my hand and we walk to the bus. Zach puts his head on my shoulder, shouldn't I be putting my head on his shoulder? He falls asleep and so do I.
We arrive back at the hotel and go up to our room. "Hey ally lets build a fort!" Zach yells. 'Sure?' I answer a little confused. "Ok, grab those blankets, pillows, and some juice boxes, I'll sit here" Zach commands. I laugh to myself and go get what he wants. I bring back the stuff and we build a fort. Once we finish he pulls me inside and i lye next to him, He kisses me than pulls me close to him "You're the best ally"
After a few hours of playing in our fort its time to get ready for the first game. Zach gets geared up again and I fix my hair, than we head out. After the bus ride we arrive and the stadium is already getting filled up. I go sit behind the bench and the boys skate out. Zach sits on the bench and i flick his helmet. "Hey!" He turns around and sees me, he smiles now knowing its me. 'Good lucky babe' I say and grab his hand. I sit and wait for the game to begin.
4 minutes into the first period we score. The announcer says Zach's credited with the assist I cant help but smile knowing he helped get the 1-0 lead so early. After repetitive shooting, fights, and some injuries its tied 3-3 with 4 minutes left in the third period. Zach gets a pass and looks at me 'Shoot the puck Zach!' I scream as he slapshots from the redline, I close my eyes and soon enough I hear the goal buzzer. "Zachary Brown with a miracle goal!" the announcer says. 'That's my boy' I think. Soon enough the games over and we have our first win. I can't wait to go home and celebrate.