This day gets better and better

*beep beep beep* my alarm buzzes and i roll over to an empty bed. "7am, really?" I think to myself. Theres a note on the bedside table with a dunkin donuts bag. "Hey babe, I took a ride to the gym with the boys, I'll be back soon." the note reads. 'Okay,' I think to myself, 'what can I do for him because of everything he has done for me?' THATS IT! I can take him on a picnic the day before we leave, just like last time (minus the almost getting kidnapped part).
*knock knock* I run to the door and look through the peep hole, no one is there. "Thats odd," I think, "Its probably the boys playing a joke on me." I walk back to the bed and put on a Bruins game repeat and start snacking on some crackers. *knock knock* "Again, really? come'on Zach," I yell, but the knocking stops. I get up and walk to the door, a little wierded out by whats happening. I open the door and there sits a huge teddy bear with a hockey jersey on and an 89 on the back, Zach's number. I pick it up and then Zach comes from around the corner and hugs me. "I just thought I would suprise you with this because I have great news to tell you," Zach replies enthusiasticly. "Well Zach, I had planned a picnic on friday because we leave on saturday,how about we discuss it then!" I quickly reply. "Okay babe, sounds peferct, but for now how about we go see some sight seeing?" 'Perfect' I think, perfect views with a perfect boy.

/////////////////////////////////////

I will continue this tomorrow morning! I hope you are all enjoying this story, feedback and ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also, Almost 800 reads! I never ever thought it would happen because i thought i was a sucky writer. Well anyway, Ideas and feedback completely appreciated!
xoxo •jordan