Chapter 5

I went into my room and locked the door. I undress and just lied on my bed with a hot pick lace top and bottom. I'm just tired everything.

In the background she could here music from the Shapiro family. The rich family.

Ever since Harry moved in. Daisy has been all over him. Though I tries to ignore it. It's hard for me to let it go. I just want to yell at Daisy to leave my man alone. But then reality kicks in. Harry isn't mine.

But then I heard a crash through her window. I jumped off from my bed. A soccer ball was rolling over toward me and rolled over my feet.

I walked toward the window and realized it was Harry and his friends laughing.

 "Hey nice bra" I heard from one of his friends.

I quickly grabbed a shirt and slipped through it, I turned red and sat back down on my bed hearing the laughter of the boys

"Daryn? Ummm Daryn?" I managed to hear.

Leave me alone!" I yelled. Realizing that the laughter has faded away.

"It's me Harry."

"What do you want." I yelled trying not to flutter with excitement since Harry was talking to me.

" Can you give me back the ball?" Harry yelled back.

I grabbed the soccer that rolled under my bed and walked toward the window. I saw Harry standing directly below me with none of his friends present.

Harry's POV

She looked like a goddess. I don't think she notices that I could still see that sexy hot pink bra through her white shirt. But I didn't care, she looked beautiful.

She threw it a couple yards away from me and I dove to catch it. I got up and wiped my shorts, I heard her laugh. But just when I looked up, she looked away from me.

"Thank you." I yelled trying to get her attention back to me.

"Your welcome." she said back waving goodbye to me, "You owe me for my window though!"

I guess that's my cue to leave and go home. When I was about to close my door from my house, I glanced at her and she was changing into other clothes. Wow.