Chapter 8

"Jen I think were gonna have to take our lunch to go. David just called and asked us to be back in a ten minutes." Amanda said coming back from her "bathroom break".

"Okay let's call the waiter over." I suggested.

Harry who took it apon himself to call the waiter over, seemed to show sadness of the action of me leaving.

The waiter who quickly received the news and gave us our boxes full of their food. Harry who wouldn't get out of his seat made me climb over him. I literally gave Harry a lap dance. Harry as stubborn as he is, enjoyed it. He took advantage of me and grabbed my butt. Ugh Harry.

"See you later Jen." Harry responded, winking.

I didn't respond. I just walked straight out the door with Amanda on her heels.

"So what happened while I was in the bathroom?" Amanda asked

"Oh yeah thanks for that." giving her the "eye".

"Yeah yeah yeah. Tell me the details!"

"Nothing happened." I said with a straight face and walking across the busy street.

"What? Jen really stop lying."

"I'm not lying. Nothing happened."

"Jen I know something happened. Just tell me." Amanda said trying to catch up to my fast pace.

"Even if something did happen I'd rather keep it to myself."

"Oh I never knew you felt that way." Amanda said stopping once I had to wait for the cars past by.

"Sorry, I just don't wanna be like Daisy. Who always gives her secrets away to ask for attention."

"But you know I won't tell anyone though."

"I know. Just don't want drama okay?"

"I guess." Amanda said with a frown.

I finally got back to my offices. I had an idea popped into my head. I didn't want to admit it but, Harry has inspired me. I started going off with dresses with different colors and styles. I had a skater dress, and a prom dress, and then a bride maid dress. All different types but they're still the same.

After maybe three hours of work I went home. Happy with everything that happened to me that day. Especially Harry for giving me the spark to save myself a job.