Chapter 10

I finally arrived and knocked on Kyle's sky blue door with scratches and marks.

"Hey Jen, come on in. A couple friends are over hope you don't mind." Kyle said opening up the door quicker than I expected.

Kyle who had blonde hair and blue eyes just like Luke. He was wearing the usual. Shorts and a tank. 

"Oh I don't mind. The more people the more fun right?" I responded excited.

But when I walked into Kyle's living room. The first person I see. Harry.

"Sit any where you like Jen." Kyle suggested.

I picked the chair next to the coffee table, away from Harry.

"Jen, this is my new friend Harry. And I think you already know Nick, and Austin." Kyle greeted them.

Nick and Austin, also child hood friends. They were known as the Brooke twins. They never get enough of each other with their clashing looks. They were twins but Nick managed to get red hair and freckles with blue eyes. While Austin got brown hair and brown eyes. You would have never guessed they were twins.

The room fell silent after Kyle spoke.

"Yeah I think we already met Kyle."  Harry said.

"Yeah, we bumped into each other the other day." I said trying to play along with it.

"Oh that's great then. Hey Harry how did your game go?" Nick said starting the conversation.

"Oh it was okay. The team was pushing from the back and had their arms up to our necks. So a couple of times I got stabbed in the neck with pointy elbows..."

 After a while I began to fade off. I wasn't really paying attention, only nodding my head only when Harry and I made eye contact. I just concentrated on the movement of Harry lips. Slow but not too slow. He would lick his lips after the air would make them dry, or maybe just to put me into a daze.

"Jenny!" said Kyle for the forth time.

"Oh sorry, umm yeah?" I finally responding.

"You wanna eat lunch now?"

"Umm sure, have any?"

"Were actually gonna start the barbeque right now if you want to."

"Sure lets start it." I said not sure what to say.

"Okay boys you go let set up fire." Kyle declared.

Harry who grabbed his knees and helped himself up, I was able to the see movement of his legs since he was wearing shorts. Harry who literally had the nicest legs I have ever seen, moving perfectly.

"Jen come and help over in the kitchen." Kyle motioning his hand to come over.

I quickly walked over to the kitchen to talk to Kyle while Harry and the others went outside.

"Kyle, I don't like Harry." I whispered.

"What? Why, he's a nice guy."

"No you don't understand, we had a confrontation the other day."

"What happened?"

"I was having lunch with Amanda and he well I can't really describe it."

"Well just don't talk to him then." Kyle said getting the materials out.

"But I don't want to be awkward." I said washing my hands.

"Okay just don't sit next to him and talk normally."