Park

We walk to the park together, talking the whole way. He still holds my hand, and acts as if nothing happened at all.
(What the hell was that..?)
"Here we are!!" Casey shouts excitedly, letting go of my hand and running towards the swings.
For being four months older than me, he sure is a lot less mature at times.
I join him, sitting on the swing next to him as he ascends into the air with his.
"Haha, I've missed this so much!" He exclaims.
I can't help but to smile at his adorable childish ways.
Suddenly, he stops and gets off of the swing. He stands in front of me and holds out his hand.
"C'mon, let's go to the treehouse!"
The treehouse is actually just a little house type hangout for the kids who come to the park. It has slides, a jungle gym, rock climbing, and rope climbing on it.
I hesitantly grab his hand and follow him to the 'treehouse'.
Once inside, we sit in silence for a few moments.
"Hey, Tyler.."
"Yeah?"
"Have you been..feeling alright lately?" I can hear the concern in his voice.
"Yeah..I've been doing a lot better."
"Good." He smiles and then leans closer to me. Soon, his face is right in front of mine, and he's looking into my eyes again.
(I-is he going to..)
He leans closer and presses his lips to my cheek, pulling back slowly.
"Haha, your face is all red, Tyler!"
"D-don't tease me, Casey.." I pout.
"Wh-huh? I wasn't teasing you! I was just..." He looks down, seeming a bit nervous.
"Tyler, I really--" *RIINNNG**
His phone rings, interrupting his sentence.
"Damn..hang on.."
He answers it, giving a series of "yes's" and "no's", before hanging up and turning back to me.
"We have to go home. Mom said we need to get up early tomorrow."
"A-alright."
We both jump down from the hangout and begin walking home, holding hands once again.
"So Casey..what were you going to say..?"
He looks at the ground, and it seems as if his cheeks slightly reddened.
(Must just be my imagination...)
"You know what..it's not really important right now. You'll find out one day."
"Huuh? That's not fair, Casey!!"
"Haha, sure it is! It's best for you to not know yet anyway. Trust me..alright?" He stops and looks I to my eyes. "I promise, it's nothing you need to worry about."
"R-right..."
He smiles, and we continue waking again.
(His smile always wins me over..why..why won't he tell me..?)