6

I walked over to the body, wanting to just turn and run. Wiggles grabbed my hand and yanked me down to David's face.

I started to shake, but it didn't stop him. The metal pierced through Davids cheek, making blood come out. It ran back to where the end of his ear is. My hand quickly jerked, making the skin of his mouth fall open, exposing all of his teeth.

I felt a smile creeping on to my face, and I didn't understand why. I didn't want this, so why does it feel amazing? Wiggles let go of my hand, and I couldn't control myself. I cut the other side of his face open, exposing the rest of his teeth.

The smile that was on my face grew wider, and I started laughing. The smell of iron filled my nostrils, and I wanted more. I saw Wiggles out of the corner of my eye, nodding.

I reeled the knife back, and slammed it into Davids chest. Blood oozed out, but it still wasn't enough. I yanked the knife toward me, making an incision. Dropping the knife, I opened his torso, seeing all of his insides. I reached in to grab his intestines, ripping them out with ease.

Blood splattered my arms and face, making me laugh even more. "One last thing to rip out." Wiggles kneeled next to me and pointed at the heart.

I smiled wickedly, and plunged my hand under Davids ribs. I quickly found the heart and ripped it out. Blood covered my legs as I held it in my hand.

"Now as I said earlier, you are now done here." He took the heart out of my hand and grabbed the knife. He quickly stabbed my neck, making blood rush into my mouth. My vision started turn black, and Wiggles stood up, smiling. "Happy birthday, PJ."

--------

I woke up suddenly, and sat up. In my peripheral vision I saw Chris jump. "Jesus, PJ, what did you dream about?" He looked at me then back at the road in front of him.

My heart was still beating fast and it felt like I was sweating. I wiped my face, but saw that I wasn't. Seeing a sign, it said that we were close to Brighton. Only two miles.

Thank god is was just a dream. I remembered that Chris asked me a question and I hesitated. "Um, just some stupid nightmare."

He nodded, and I heard him turn his blinker on. We got off the roadway, and started going toward my house. That was too vivid of a dream for it to be fake. It was like the other dreams that I had.

Headlights passed, going into my eyes, and lighting up the rest of the car. I glanced in the side mirror, seeing someone in the backseat. I quickly looked into the backseat, finding...

No one.

"What's wrong?" Chis had fear in his voice.

I shakily faced forward, and cleared my throat. Rubbing my face, and pushing my hands through my hair, I looked for a good answer. I sighed. "I honestly don't know. I thought I saw someone in the backseat, but there's not. Sorry."

Chris let out a breath that he was holding in. "It's okay. Just... don't scare me like that."

I nodded, and we continued on in silence. Another car passed, allowing light to brighten up the car again. I looked out the window, and I saw Wiggles in it. He was behind me where Chris should have been, just laughing and waving a knife around.

I turned my head slowly, but again saw nothing. What the hell is going on? This should be over and done with. My heart beat quickened again, making my breath rapid. Right?

We pulled up to my house and I dreaded going in there. Getting out of the car, it felt like someone was watching me, like they were planning to do something. Chris handed me my house key and I slowly walked up to my front door.

I put the key in the lock, turning it slowly. I honestly felt like someone is going to jump Chris and I. Opening the door, revealed nothing but pitch black. I swallowed hard, and took a deep breath in and out.

I got my phone out and turned the flash light on that was on it. It had a very short range that let me see only a few feet in front of me. I looked for the light switch before I stepped in. For some reason, it was farther away that what I remember.

I looked back to see that Chris was right behind me. I grabbed his arm and we both headed inside. I finally got to the light switch, but as soon as I turned it on everything went black.