Chapter 2 ' when we met'

Did you like the 1st part just comment if something is wrong so that I'll edit it

and please vote.thank you.xx

~Anne

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys sang Midnight Memories first the. Through the dark and do things something crazy .believe me or not two girls fainted infront of me when harry just said "hmmm"

--------------------------after the concert------------------

Ahh time just went too fast .but good thing I'll still meet them since we have

Backstage passes.

-------------------Backstage------------

God it was crowding, many girls fainted, many girls cried and especially many girls people screamed.

Me and Olivia was just in the corner waiting for the others to go because hell it's so crowded!

Soon there are just few people asking One Direction to have a picture with them,Sign there things , hug them etc.

So I walk to Niall first and Olivia ofcourse went to Harry's "Hi" he said I gave him my

hand "Umm my name is Rose. Rose Morgan it's a pleasure to meet you" I said shaking

his hands " So am I " he said " I like your shirt" he complimented me "And no I have no problem " he added "huh?" I ask not understanding what he's saying "It's because your shirt is asking me if I have a problem that your a girl." You laughed at his cuteness soon I done talking to the Zayn, Louis and Liam but not yet to Harry.

I approached Harry. He was scrolling at his phone I guess he was on twitter when I approached him he look at my direction and slipped his phone in his pocket.

"Hi love can I have this beautiful's name infront of me?" He said I look down blushing.

Oh god Rose you guys just met and now your blushing ugh this is so embarrassing.

"Umm my name is Rose, Rose Morgan" I answered "I like your shirt love"

he complemented with a smile ugh why do he have to be so attractive."Thanks" I said looking down again .blushing. Really Rose do you really need to blush all the time

" Ok this is hard" "Can I have your number? " he ask "umm sure" you said as both of

exchanged numbers

OH god Rose you just got Harry Styles number.

---------------------------------Harry's Pov---------------------

Finally the concert was done I'm exhausted and I still have to go backstage and talk to some fans.

After a moment there are just few fans but one got my attention she was with a girl I

think it's her sister. Her sister started walking to my direction and she approached me

and the girl was going to Niall,a pack of jealousy we to me because she was laughing because of him. God harry you just saw her and your jealous you don't even know her yet.

When she was than talking to Niall, Zayn, Louis she walked to Liam they took a while so I started to go to twitter.

I can see her going near me so I quickly slip my phone in my pocket

"Hi love can I have this beautiful's name infront of me". I told her trying to be cheeky it worked she looked down blushing aww I made her blush way to go harry way to go.

"Umm my name is Rose, Rose Morgan" she answered and I felt butterflies. what?!

really harry you just heard her voice and your feeling butterflies. Can that be possible

Oh yeah they said its Love at First Sight but do I really like her?. I saw here shirt it was

So cute and funny because of the words in her shirt.

"I like your shirt love" I complemented and smiled hey not a fake smile a real smile.

"Thanks" she answered looking down again blushing. Oh god harry your the best maybe I really like her so I asked her number.

"ok this is hard" "can I have your number?" I ask awkwardly.

" umm sure" we both exchanged numbers and now I'm going to ask her if she wants to have a coffee with me tomorrow

" Rose are you available tomorrow?" I ask " yeah I am why?" she's answered

" can w-" I was interrupted when I think her sister approached her .

"Rose we need to go mum might get mad" she told her while walking out the door

"Olivia wait!" " sorry Harry but I gotta go bye" she said while running to. Catch up with her sister I thing her name is Olivia because Rose was shouting her name a while ago.

and soon she was gone the room was only me, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Lou and Paul

I look at her going out the room .her beautiful brown hair flowing as she run an-

"Hey Harry can you please order more pizza? And quit looking at the girl."Niall said.

wait what ugh it was obvious I was looking at her.

"Geez. Ok ok I'll order pizza "I said grabbing my phone from my pocket and dialing the

store "Niall how many boxes are we ordering?" I asked Niall "fsdive" Niall said with a mouthful of pizza " Niall talk properly I can't understand you" I said instead of him talking he just rise his whole hand in my direction meaning 5 pizza. "Sorry for the long reply umm we are ordering 5 pizza yeah that's all thank you.