Chapter 4 'the date'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys how is it going? I hope your enjoying and you also have to wait

you don't know what's coming..xx

(Haha it rimes actually I never really intended it to rime until I red it.)

~Anne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 months later~~

Harry pov

Guess what today I'm going to a date with Rose and I'm going to ask her

to be my girl friend also. Wait I also have to tell you that we've been dating

for two months from now and she also did introduced me to her family already

but her sister Olivia or Ol seem to act weird, she's creeping me out.

I texted Rose to remind her about our date.

Me: Hey Rose!:) remember I'll pick you up later at 6pm get ready..xx

Rose: K Hazzy of course. I was born to be ready.😜

Me: So am I!!! 😝

Rose: Whatever.. BTW I'm going to fix my self already because it's already 4:30. Bye.xx

Me: k!! Love you.😘😚

Rose: Love you too. Cupcake.xx😍😘❤️❤️

Oh god I also forgot about the time so I got my self cleaned and put on my black jeans and a black polo of course I need my shoes. So I glared at my watch .oh god it's 5:45 do I really take that long.. So I grab my car keys and head out but before I opened the door Louis puffed out from nowhere."Excuse me mr. Curly where are you going?" He ask while raising he's eyebrows "I'm going on a date with Rose" I answered quickly so that a can come early.

~~~~~~In the restaurant~~~~~~~~~

Rose's pov

I'm on a date with harry today. You do t know how happy I am but you know starting when I introduced harry in our family,yes I did, Ol started to act weird she's creeping me out.

Now I wearing my cream dress and black heels , lemme tell I look good with this outfit,but believe me I might be really pretty but I'm bullied at school but I don't cut ok

I tried once but I'm scared to feel the pain.

Ok enough of the talking. Now Harry's bringing me to a place that I don't know. "Where here but first you have to put this on." He said while moving towards me and tying the bandana on to cover my eyes. And after I heard he's door slam closed and my door opened and I felt a hand on my arm " Come on walk with me I'll help you" he said.

I was already far from the car " are we there yet?" I ask straightening my arm forward scared that I might hit something or someone "just put your arm down no ones here." He said calmly.

And after a while we stopped walking "where here"he said while walking behind me and slowly taking of the bandana.