Chapter 7- Olivia?

------------------------------------------------

Guys I forgot to tell you that every Monday

to Thursday I can't update this because

my father is getting my iPad.

- Anne

------------------------------------------------

Rose's Pov

The sounds really hurting my ears, but now I'm here with Emily and Eleanor and Harry's there drinking, Niall dancing with Louis ,zayn with perrie , Liam with Danielle.

"Hey is that Olivia?" Emily said pointing to a girl wearing a tight black dress with red

heels. But I can't see her since this place is dark.

"Neh I don't think so Ol don't wear that kind of clothing" I look at her clearly.ITS HER.

"El Em can you guys go with me I need to call Olivia , oh and El I forgot to tell you she's my best best best sister" I said grabbing both of them pushing sweaty people while going to her.

"Rose she's gone already I think she's in the parking lot, you think we should still you know go to her?." Eleanor said while drinking her beer from a while ago.

"Neh lets just live her I think she gone already I'll just text her later." We all went to out table where the boys are.

"Hey guys where her and wait we saw Olivia awhile ago we were about to go to her but then she's gone so we just didn't bother."I said

" Who's Olvia?" The boys girlfriend's said except for Eleanor since she know her already.

"Oh I forgot to tell you , she's my sister well older sister." I said giving me my widest smile, we'll not that wide I don't want to reap my cheecks.

"Ohhhhh" they all said while drinking there beer. Wait where's Harry, I checked he's place where he was awhile ago. He's not there . The where is he?

"Where's Harry?" I ask Zayn "oh Harry he said he's going already because he's tired and he'll take a cab so no need to worry." Zayn explained to me.

-------------------------------------in the car ride-----------------------

"IF YOUR REEEDDE COMEE ANND GETT IT NA NA NA NA NA NA!!!!" All of us sang on top of our lungs with the radio.

The car stopped randomly which cause me to fall from my seat.

"Ow" " we are heeeerree" Louis said "he's the worst driver ever" Niall whispered to me which is true "HEYY WHO SAID THAT" Louis said pointing to each of us "Let's go!!" Niall said opening the door and running out which we did also. Zayn opened the door.