Chapter 9- 'Who owns this?'

I just got my iPad now..

I hope you are going to enjoy this chapter.xx

-Anne's

Harry's Pov

Why'd I do that? Why'd I cheat on my girlfriend? I keep on replying my questions in my head.

"Hello Earth to Harry" Louis waved his hands "Harry mate you've been acting like this lately, what's wrong?" When Louis said the word 'what's wrong?' All of the other lads turned there attention to me and Lou's conversation.

"Umm no of course nothing's wrong" I lied to all of them. Well I hope my voice wasn't obvious.

" oh sure nothing's wrong" Louis answered while resting he's head back.

Harry you should at least tell Louis! My brain told me. No! I won't tell anyone!!

You should tell someone! I told my self again .fine, I'll tell Louis,

We reached our house. We all entered and threw my self on the sofa

Rose's POV

I heard the door open so I quickly placed the 'garment' in my pocket and head outside with the black plastic bag in my hand.

I threw the bag outside and went in to make Harry a coffee I got a cup and waited for the coffee maker to fill the cup.

I felt a pair of arms snake to my waist, I jumped realizing its harry, 'hey' harry whispers near my ear who sent shivers down my spine "how was the interview?" I turned around facing him "well, it was wonderful" he grabbed me and kissed me in my lips hungrily and moved down to my neck and started sucking it.

I whimpered through his actions and spot out a moan from my lips "ha-arry sto-pp" I pushed him a bit, "later, not now" I orders then he gave me he's puppy eyes.

"Shit! Harry why do you have to do that, fine, drink your coffee first." He smiled and sip his coffee.

Who owns this?

"I looked back at harry who was now sleeping in the sofa." I went near him and gave him a peck in his lips, I guess he forgot about our deal.

stood up and grab my phone and dialed el's number

"Ok I'll meet you there in 15 minuets. Bye" I told eleanor

I took a bath and put on my blue jeans and a tank top and grab my sandals. Then head outside I grab my car keys and went to Starbucks.

"Hey el!! I ran to her who was there seating near the counter."

"Hey! Why'd you call me?" El ask me

"Because of this" I grabbed the garment from my purse and showed her

"Umm that's an underwear?" She gave me a weird look " I know this is an underwear but this is not mine!" I told her the story how I found it under Harry's bed.