chapter17

yoongi's pov

yoongi's pov

taehyung finished venting about what had happened before he came here, tears were building up around his brown eyes. i licked the remaining cherry flavour around my lips before slowly placing a hand on his chest and patting him softly.

tae is a cheerful guy, seeing how he's built up so much negative energy inside of himself, hiding it to himself.

he's talked about how the favouritism worked in his family but i didn't know it went to the point where his own parents said he was useless.

"i- i just want to feel some kind of fun-- something that would make me smile again"

he wiped the tears before they could drop down.

"yoongi, help me smile again?"

i nodded at him and let my hand fall back into my lap. i'll try tae..

"so anything in particular you want?"

"i want my birthday to be amazing, jimin, hoseok and you to be happy and healthy... i've always been interested in basketball.. i've seen you play before and it really amazes me!"

i saw his face becoming more cheerful at the idea of having all these things.

"anything else?"

i chuckled quietly looking at his face.

"well...i want love"

"love?"

"yeah.. love.. a boyfriend"

what, he doesn't like me does he?

i raised my eyebrow at him.

"a boyfriend?"

"haha don't worry, not you, you have yip"
he tried to chuckle but the happiness still wasn't there.

"oh, i was flustered for a second, but sure, i'll help you"

his eyes widen and his face lifted up more.

"really yoongi? thanks a million"

he pulled me into a tight hug and squeezed me.

"m-my tum-"

"oh sorry!"

he pushed me back and gave me a warm apology.