chapter27

yoongi's pov

yoongi's pov

as we all sneaked out through the gates of thorn into the territory of rose petal we all decided it would be fun to act in character.

"this is good acting training-" taehyung said, his dream was to become an actor- i think it would be even better for him if he was in rose petal being mastered in acting or drama.

we wanted to have some kind of walky-talky effect so we all joined a skype call.

(crr = that sound people do when they use walky-talkies)

hoseok: crr- this is officer hope coming in at the quarter bend on the left turn (idk if that makes sense)

yoongi: roger that

taehyung: crr, this is victory god coming in by the gates, no sound or movement detected

jimin: roger that, is the coast clear?

taehyung: who's roger, you need better code names so i can actually tell the difference crr

yoongi: i swear to god

taehyung: crr, okay i swear to god, you go with officer hope at the back entrance and i'll go with roger in the front

yoongi: yeah whatever you say

jimin: wait i'm roger??

hoseok: roger that

taehyung: roger what

jimin: tae follow me

taehyung: who's tae?

jimin: ugh, victory god. go to the twelfth window on the second floor and use the pipes and pillars to climb up to it, it's open.

taehyung: roger

jimin: what

taehyung: oh i wasn't calling you, i just realised what it meant haha

-
y/n's pov

a sudden sound made me stop day dreaming and dozing off and realise i was still in class, i was a panting mess from the heavy anxiety i was feeling from the worries of yoongi.

i kept hearing the same sounds and phrases being repeated from outside, it was like the sound of someone trying to make a wind sound using the back of their throats, or when you spit a lot. the name roger was also being called a lot, what korean has the name roger?!

maybe a dog??

OOO A DOG???

because i was hot i opened the window beside me and looked down and saw no dog, disappointed. instead i saw

tae, hoseok, jimin and yoongi

they were all only a few cm away from each other, all their phones were out if they were playing pokémon go. anytime one of them spoke it was echoed through the others phones hinting to the fact they were in a group call. i shook my head at the sight i was seeing.

taehyung jumped over the front fence even though the gate was unlocked, he was following jimin who was army crawling on the grass while hoseok was tumbling around on the path way to around corner.
yoongi shortly followed him attempting to run but it seemed more like a power jog, he made his own action song, like a heavy metal band theme tune to what ever spy game they were playing.

i laughed at how much of dorks they were, the stupidity and childishness just showed through.

i was very distracted at hoseok and yoongi running around in circles slowly but surely making it around the corner when i didn't noticed the ruckus below me. when i looked in front of me i saw taehyung staring at me trying to climb through the window, i screamed but he quickly covered my mouth.

the hand he was using to cover my mouth was one he was using to stay balanced on the pipe he was standing on, because he took it off he ended up falling, pulling me down too.

we landed on the grass... and jimin

"y/n!!" the awkwardness was very real in the situation, i haven't seen tae since the basketball incident and the fact yoongi has probably told him i'm yip..

"tae.."

"um- well jimin and i were about to leave----"

"haha- and y/n, we were never hear okay?"
taehyung laughed nervously

as he was about to walk away i grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, it was like everything was in slow motion..

when i brought him into a hug.

"sorry for being such a shitty sister and a person"