Innocence {Part I of II}

"Nicki? Are crazy Olivia? I don't know what you've been drinking but obviously, it has gotten you delirious," I told my wife. Why on earth would this be a good idea?

"I've talked this over with her," she assured me.

"I don't care if you've talked it over with her. What about me? You're asking me to sleep with your sister. She's barely legal!" I argued.

"I want a baby Aubrey. My mom would be so disappointed if she knew that I couldn't have kids. I just think that if Nicki gets pregnant then we can just consider her like a sperm donor or something," she tried to explain.

"You do realize that this kid would be Nicki's son or daughter, right?" I tried to get that through her head.

"Nicki doesn't want any kids. She's taking a year off college and wants to help us. No one has to know," she promised me.

"I can't sleep with your sister. She's a baby in my eyes. I've practically watched her grow up," I spoke in my defense.

"So, think of me. It doesn't even have to be sex. You can keep your clothes on and barely look at each other. Just get the sperm inside of her. Plus, I'm almost convinced that Nicki is a lesbian because that girl is a prude," she shrugged.

"Now you're telling me that she's a virgin? Hell no Olivia. I will not take her virginity!" I stood my ground.

"Have a conversation with her and then you'll understand," she pleaded. I sighed but agreed. I can't believe that I'm even considering this. Nicki is practically like a child in my eyes and now here is my wife asking me to take her virginity.

~

"Sorry I'm late. Getting across the city is such a hassle," Nicki chuckled as she sat down in front of me. I invited her out for some coffee so we could get the chance to talk. Olivia is twenty eight while Nicki is eighteen. They have different fathers but the same mother. Nicki has always been a baby in my eyes because I met her when she was eight years old. I've legit watched her grow up. She's practically like my little sister. I've never even looked at her in a sexual way. "Wow you're really thinking hard. Did you know that you can get wrinkles early from doing that? No wonder you're looking old," she joked. I chuckled as I finally met her eyes. "You're certainly thinking way too much about this."

"You do realize how big of a deal this is right?" I looked at her as she nodded.

"Oh definitely. I'm taking a year off before starting college so it gives me plenty of time to have this baby real quick and give it to y'all," she shrugged.

"It's not that simple Onika," I sighed.

"So, you and I have to have sex? What's the big deal Aubrey? I never cared about who my first time was with. It's not even like we'll be having sex. It's more like a job assignment or some shit like that. I just want to help Olivia out. She deserves this baby and if it's something that I can give her then I want to," she explained. Nicki and Olivia were closer than ever and Nicki looked up to Olivia while she grew up. I knew that Nicki would do anything for her and I guess this proves it.

"Fine," I finally agreed.

"Yay!" She moved and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you, Aubrey! You don't understand how much this means to Olivia. You two will make the best parents in the world. I can't wait to babysit and all that other stuff," she continued to talk as if this was normal.

"You do realize that no one can find out about this right?" I checked with her.

"My lips are sealed," she promised. I sighed as she drunk her coffee. This will be something for me to remember down the road.