A Sigh to My Nigh Death

Probably someone might smack me now. Everything around me was quite a chaos. Meteorites were dispersed, meteoroids keeps on gleaming the turbulence and meteors were just sequentially bothering the tranquilized night sky I once knew.

Eventually, I'm just keeping my cool. My eyes were fixed on how people ran to save their lives from space boulders. My ears caught up the sound of their whimpers and their muffled cries. My nose smelt the residue of the burning space rocks. And everything that I've sensed didn't bother me at all. So as I was saying, I'm just keeping my cool. Why would I panic knowing that everything in this world would die anyway? I acknowledged my death. It doesn't sound appealing right? Of course, taking a claim on your death, wholeheartedly is quite giddy. I heaved a sigh, at present state, from my thoughts.

My life was never altered so disturbingly before these silly space rocks jeopardized the Earth. I was once a typical teenager, the one who never weigh the pros and cons, the one who was always faltered when things goes wrong and the one was always a flamboyant about being an enthusiast about a certain thing. Well that thing actually space. I take space and every starry things as my domain.

I could vaguely remember how I used to be a humorous student months ago. I laugh on things, I giggle on funny whiz and I clutch my stomach from nonsense wits. Duh. I mean I'm talking much. My mom and my Dad, they were like Sirius A and B. Of course, the A one was my Mom and the B one was my Dad and both of them made my existence beam. But seriously, (I swear I won't cry), both of them just died. Fortunately, I was still breathing because right at that minute, I was on school and a random boulder just crashed our apartment in a sudden that night.

Really, I'm blaming these astronomy heads right now (excluding me of course.) They were way too proud stating ironic facts and predicting phenomenons as if their mathematical formulas were accurate. The sun, did collapse earlier than 4 billion years than predicted causing massive disturbance all through out the solar system. Neptune was driven off from orbit. Uranus and Saturn crashed unexpectedly few days ago (don't ask me how I knew it, it just happened that I passed by a house with a television, which was miraculously working and had a glimpse about NASA's imbecile updates) Mercury and Venus collided (which was thought that Venus would likely collide us) and even Jupiter lose its sanity, like it just rumbled and bursted right away. Only the 2 terrestrial planets, Mars and Earth were somewhat the survivors for the meantime. After a few days or maybe hours, the turf I've cherished for 18 years would sadly dissipate. And the symptoms are slowly invading us, ranging from meteorites up to sudden change in the Earth's temperature augmenting from a normal 30°C (in most continents) up to 60°C.

"Christ save that kid!" An old lady from afar ranted. I turned to her direction and saw her gaped mouth towards mine with her eyes locked in the sky, well but the direction of her eyes was on mine. I don't know really, I'm out of my mind maybe.

"Kid! Run!" Another random callous citizen shouted on me. I glanced back again on the sky and I saw nothing. Does my eyes suck?

"Can someone grab her?! She's startled!"

"But we might die! Let's just run!"

Seconds later, I heard a thing that seems bellowing from the distant. My legs froze. I can't move but stand still.

So yeah, I wouldn't say more. I'm clearly anticipating for my death that I didn't wished.