Chapter 60

11 days, that's how long it's been since he died. 10 days since I knew it. I got my phone back today, Lottie was reading michael's text out loud for me. After she read the last one she typed something, I don't know what. Soon after though, my phone started ringing. Lottie accepted the call and putted it on speaker. "Michael, it's Lottie, your on speaker though, Jade is next to me" she said. "What's going on? Is everything alright?" He asked, obviously worried but it sounded like he was in a rush. Lottie looked at me, wanting me to say something, but I didn't. "I'm on my way to the airport, I'm coming right now. But please tell me what's going on" he said. Again, Lottie looked at me, expecting me to say something. But I started crying again instead, getting up from my bed for probably the second time this week and running to the bathroom. Slamming the door behind me. I sat down on the floor, my back against the door. I heard Lottie calling for me a few times before giving up and finally responding to the many questions from Michael. "Jake killed himself" she said, as she leaned against the other side of the door. I didn't hear Michael's response. Maybe he didn't know what to say, maybe he didn't respond, maybe Lottie took him of speaker or maybe one of them hung up. I don't know, but I wanted to hear him, I wanted to know his first thoughts.

5sos:
We're sad to announce we'll cancel some tour dates, Everyone with tickets for the following shows will get their money back //canceledshows//

Just pretend that's a link alright😊 3 more chapters😱