Chapter 7

Killian's POV

"Emma come on love." I say to her.

"Just a second." She says.

"Daddy where are you a mommy going?" Avery asks.

"We are going to dinner." I tell her.

"But what about a story tonight?" She asks.

"Im sorry Love. No story tonight. You Uncle Liam will watch you guys.

"Which one?" She asks.

"The actually Liam. Not Leo. Now have a fun night." I say.

Liam's POV

"Already kids its time for bed." I say to them.

"No story?" Henry asks.

"Well your parents arent home so I dont think so." I say.

"Please uncle Liam." Caleb begs.

"Sure I guess I could try. Where did your parents leave off?" I ask.

"Emma is planning on killing her father to save Hook." Henry says.

Emma made her way to her parents bedroom. She had grabbed her father's sword and looked around and saw him sleeping soundly. A tear streams down her face as she raised the sword.

"Emma hun what are you doing?" Her mother asks her.

"I thought I heard someone in here. Im sorry." Emma says and runs out.

She heard a sound blew and she wanted to say goodbye to Hook. She made her way down to the dungeon.

"Im sorry Princess Emma your father says you cant see him." The guard says.

"He has changed his mind. He said I can say one last goodbye." Emma lies.

"Okay." The guard says.

"Leave us." Emma says.

She walked up to Hook's cell and he was all hurt.

"You shouldnt be here." Hook says.

"I had to see you. I want to help you, but I cant Im sorry. The only way to do so is to kill my father." Emma says.

"Hey its okay. I did this not you. You need to live your life. Best of luck you'll make a prince very happy." Hook says.

"Hook I dont want you to die." Emma says.

A tear streams down her face and even Hook shed a tear. Emma ended up falling asleep outside his cell. Emma was woken up by her father and she noticed Hook was being taken away. Emma freaked out followed after him. She wasnt gonna let him go.

"Okay good night." I say to them.

"But uncle Liam." Henry says.

"More please." Caleb says.

"Sorry, but your sister is falling asleep and your mommy and daddy are now home good night." I say and walked out.

"Hey how'd it go?" Killian asks me.

"It went fine." I say.

"Did they go to bed without their story or did they make you tell it?" Emma asks.

"I did. I dont know if I did it right, but best of luck." I say and walked out.

Those kids are so good I really think that Killian and Emma did a good job with those kids.