Chapter 22

Emma's POV

I wanted to tell the kids what happens next in the story, but I wasnt feeling to good, but now two months later being 9 months pregnant thinking about how this will be the last time I tell the story before our baby is born.

"So kids mommy will be telling the story tonight." Killian says.

"Yay!" The kids yell.

"Good luck love and remember you made them wait along time for this." Killian says and walks out.

"Okay my dears Im so sorry it took so long, but I really wanted to do my part of the story before you baby brother or sister gets here." I tell them.

"Thats okay mommy." Caleb says.

"So where did Daddy leave off?" I ask.

"Emma was about to get married, but the evil queen or as she wants to be called Regina stopped the wedding with the help of Robin Hood because they know Emma loves Hook. Anyway Hook is missing for the two months they were apart and Emma just learned it." Henry says.

The sound of broken glass filled Emma's heart. Once again her heart was broken. Why is it so hard for them to be together? Emma knows her parents wont approve, she knows the prince will come after her, but all she wants is to be happy and Hook makes her happy.

"So have you asked his crew or anyone?" Emma asks.

"We asked around the area, we asked his crew. The dark one even let us check his castle, but no Hook." Robin says.

"He wouldnt just leave me. He let me go because I would have died if he didnt. He should have come for me. Maybe he doesnt have feelings for me like I think he does." Emma says.

"Oh please that pirate broke you out of my prison after he handed you over to me. He has risked everything for you. Just as you did with him. Its true love and we all know it. So we have to think hard about what really happened to him." Regina says.

"I may be of assistance." The wicked witch says flying in on her broomstick.

"Zelena get out of here." Regina says.

"No. My monkey has been a bad boy. He is impersonating as the prince to marry Emma. He stole from me and then took your pirate. I want justice." Zelena says.

"How can we trust you?" Regina asks.

"Its simple really. I get my pet back, Emma gets her pirate, and you can have your thief back." Zelena says and flashes Robin away.

"Hey! Why take him?" Regina asks.

"Cause its fun." Zelena says.

"Okay stop. Look you want to punish that monkey in disguise, you want Robin back which is so cute by the way, and I want Hook. The only way is to work together. Now Zelena what did the monkey person take from you?" Emma asks.

"He took my baby." Zelena says.

Emma and Regina looked at each other and then back at Zelena. This monkey person took a baby, took Hook, and Regina has to help to get Robin back. The Evil Queen, The Wicked Witch, and A Princess all have to team up to get the ones they love.

"Okay... Oh my... Owe... Killian!" I yell.

"Yes love what wrong?" He asks walking in.

"The baby is coming." I say.

"I'll call Liam and he will watch the kids. Kids goodnight. We will see you later." Killian says and takes me out of the room.

Liam got to the house quickly and Killian got me to the hospital as fast as he could and 14 hours later our new baby was here.

A/N: Okay so I dont know whether its going to be a boy or a girl? Leave me a comment below letting me know which one you think it should be.