Chapter 12: Truth revealed

Recap: Tyson have a talk to Tyler and they sort of have a fight. Tyson went to Nina house to clarify stuff but Nina was with another guy. Nate and Tyler went to the wedding reception together and the wedding was going according to plan and was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12:

Tyler pov:

Last weekend was fine, everything was in place and the best thing about it is mom and her new fiance has gone for a holiday for the whole week. However, Nate and his family is still at my house unfortunately. I rolled my eyes, siting upright from my bed and gave a huge sigh about Nate. If not i could have the whole house to myself!

"What it is with the huge sigh early in the morning?" Nate replied holding Skittles in his hands. I groaned and fall back down into my bed."WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!!" I replied hugging my pillow." My mom asked me to wake you up" Nate said siting on my bed.

I kicked him away from my bed and pushed him out of my room but not before taking Skittle from him. I changed into my school uniform and brushed my teeth. I blow dry my brown hair with the hair dryer and tied it to a pony tail. I fed Skittle and went down."Good morning" Kelly and John greeted me. I mumbled a 'morning' and slumped myself on the kitchen chair.

" Not an early person? "Nate said flipping the eggs. I cocked an eye brown" What do you think?" I shrugged and continue flipping his eggs. I grabbed the cereal box that said fruity flavor. I smiled to myself and ate the cereal from the box.

"Dude that's unhygienic! Gross for a girl!" Nate bellowed. " Chill dude its my cereal box, only i eat this thing" I replied frowning." Nah uhh, not anymore, now it belongs to the two of us."

He started talking about a couple of 'hygienic' facts that he totally got it wrong. Tired and frustrated of his nagging, i walked out of the kitchen and walked out of the house."Wait for me! My car is at the repair shop" Nate shouted as i walked towards my car. Since he annoyed me with facts, its payback time!

"What? I can't hear you" I said rushing towards my black Lamborghini." Wait for me" He screamed trying to tuck his shirt into his pants wile running. Now that's funny. I drove off slowly and soon he catches up. He jumped in front of my car causing me to break suddenly. He walked into my car still glaring at me.

"What?" I asked innocently driving at normal speed towards the school. " You! you! you!" He said breathlessly. I smiled and he grumbled leaning against the door. We reached school early and there is not a lot of people around.

" Come on you don't want to be late for ms Fonda class huh do you?" I asked remembering the time he was late because of me. I rolled his eyes and pulled me into the classroom.

Tyson pov:

Again with Nathan again. Always with him.

I walked towards their tables and stopped in front of them. They were pulling each other hair out. Literally pulling! Once they noticed i was in front of them, they stopped pulling but their hands were still on each other head starring at me.

" Can i help you?" Tyler said coldly. Shit, what should i say. " Er mm i just wanna say a hello?" Both of them said a hello and i returned to my seat while they continue annoying each other out. I can't believe i am saying this but i am a little jealous. My Tyler is with that thing?

Wait.

My Tyler? Where did that come from. God, i need to talk to Tyler now but without that freak next to her. Classes went as per usual, boring and boring only the time where Tyler and Nate were shouting and arguing with each other in chemistry. The whole class were laughing their heads off . They think its funny the two always fighting. But i think its not.