Just as a todler

On July 14, 2000 Shakoveonce Reed Aka "ShayyDee" was born. She was a 4Pound Albino babygirl. Her family didnt know that she was gonna be so small , doctors knew something was wrong with her and that she was going to have trouble in her life. As soon as Shay was born she couldnt breathe , See , and she didnt even cry. The doctors thought she was going to die so they went ahead and told the family to prepair for her death. The family didnt really know what was going on they just knew that Shay wasnt going to live to see her first birthday. 😔 God knew that something had to be done , he had a plan for shay so he kept her in this world. Shay's family didnt understand what was really happening until the doctor came in and said that she was having a seizure 😱 Her body was blue and she kept going in and out. Everybody cried and prayed that she was going to be okay and that she would grow up to see the rest of her family. Tabitha ( Shay's Mother ) Couldnt believe that she could lose her second daughter 😔 She didnt want to believe it either 💯 When Shay couldnt breathe or anything , they had to put her on some tubes so that she could breathe like she needed to. When all this was going on Shay's Dad ( Snake) was locked up 😔 he couldnt be there to see his little girl be born. it seemed like Tabitha was doing it on her own. Everybody wanted to know how Shay was doing but the doctors could only tell her mother. When Shay started breatheing , They kept an eye on her a little more longer just to make sure she could go home. When Shay went home to the rest of her family she met her first sister ( Onna). Her and onna were close it was like Onna was happy to have a little sister , They were only a couple months apart. Everybody was so happy to have Shay home , she was the only "White baby" in the family. But everybody loved her still ❤ Even though Shay was an blessing , Bad things came along as she grew up.