The Tornado

Everything was going great with Shay and her family ( Tabitha , Jay & Onna ). They just got a brand new house  , New clothes , Shoes  , & everythig else they wanted or needed .
One day everybody went to school . Everybody was at school sving a nice day when the teachers yelled "Tornado Drill get in the halls" Everybody got in the halls for a little while and then after they let the kids out early. Shay's mom came to pick her and her siblings up and they were on their way home until Shay said "We're not going home mom" She never said no to her mom until that day. From there everybody went to Annie's house because thats the "safe house". Later that day Alerts went off on everybody's phones and lights went off. Everybody got on the ground in the bathroom and then into the halway. Some of the kids were crying and didnt want to hear the thunder so Shay turned on music while the grown ups wer in the living room. Shay was the one to always kept the kids calm the kids lover her.
After the Tornado went through and everything was clear , Tabitha and Annie went to the street where Shay lived. When they turned to get on the street , bits and pieces of houses was everywhere. They had to park the car somewhere jusr so they could go see Shay's house. When they got to the house it wasnt a house. 😔 Nothing could be saved or found. It was horrible ! 😭 Nobody thought this could happen to them and it did. The whole street was messed up everything was everywhere. Everybody was heart broken.
It took Months for people to build the houses back and months for Shay and her family to get hack on their feet. But somehow they did it . Tabitha found a new house, car , and job. 😍💪 from there everything was going great.