Playing with knives

A week passed with nothing much exciting happening. Masky spent a lot more time with Sally now, which she loved. She had never had many people willingly want to play with her before! Apart from her bestest and dearest friend Charlie of coarse! Slenderman wasn't around often though, which wasn't as good, but Sally didn't mind too much. Finally, the best news of all came one cold, frigid afternoon.

The sky was full of dark thunderstorm looking clouds, and the wind had been howling and banging windows for hours. Just then, the front doors slammed open. Sally got up from where she was colouring with Masky and Eyeless Jack, and the two men followed her. Sally wandered down the hall, heading to shut the door. She shivered in her thin, pastel pink nightgown. Suddenly she was plowed into and scooped up into a massive hug. She felt soft hair tickle her nose as the person buried his face into her shoulder. She noticed orange goggles on the top of his head.
"Toby?" She said uncertainly. Toby's face was revealed as he held Sally up at arms length.
"Sally!" He cried. "I've m-missed you!" Sally giggled and cuddled her friend again.
"I missed you too Toby!" She said. She noticed Hoodie standing with Masky and Jack, having a whispered conversation. She waved at Hoodie, who gave a little wave back, and then returned to the conversation. Sally wriggled out of Toby's arms.
"Toby, Toby, come and play with me!" She nagged, excited to have her best friend back. Toby smiled gently at the girl, who was bouncing up and down on her toes.
"Sally, I-its almost bed t-time!" He twitched. Sally pouted. Toby ruffled her hair.
"C-come on, let go b-brush your teeth and h-hair," he said, taking her back into his arms.
Toby walked Sally upstairs to the bathroom, and sat on the edge of the counter as she brushed her teeth. Then he grabbed her sparkly hairbrush and she followed him to her room. They sat on the bed, Sally cross-legged on Toby's lap as the twitching boy ran the brush through her tangled hair, gently brushing out the knots, taking his time so he didn't hurt her. His hand twitched and he dropped the brush. Sally giggled and reached down to pick it back up, handing it to him. Toby thanked her and continued brushing. Sally didn't mind his twitches, like most of the other Creepypastas did. She thought it just made Toby more... like Toby. The seventeen year old picked up the yawning girl and laid her down on the bed, picking up the pillows off the floor and putting them under her head. Sally yawned again as Toby drew the covers up to her chin. He sat on the edge of the bed. Sally looked at him with sleepy eyes.
"Will you sing me a lullaby Toby?" She asked sweetly. Toby smiled.
"Okay," he said, and began singing softly.

"We are created the suffering ones
Condemned by the dying
We sing out in tongues
Caught in obsession with all that we love
Never look forward, just straight down the gun

I can't take it any more
Every day feels like a war

The Devil in the mirror
Screaming that my heart is flawed
I'm never gonna let you win
No I will not surrender
Even if I start to fall
I swear to you I'll rise again

Cast the illusions of hatred and pride
Take the communion in faith they provide
I'm just a human not ready to die
My voice is a weapon, my fear is a lie

I can't take it anymore
Everyday feels like a war

The Devil in the mirror
Screaming that my heart is flawed
I'm never gonna let you win
No I will not surrender
Even if I start to fall
I swear to you I'll rise again

I can't take it anymore
Everyday feels like a war

The Devil in the mirror
Screaming that my heart is flawed
I'm never gonna let you win
No I will not surrender
Even if I start to fall
I swear to you I'll rise again