CHAPTER| 2 |✔

BETH Vincent "BETH , I KNOW

BETH Vincent
"BETH , I KNOW .. you're... still. . mad.. at me..but .. please... listen..he stammered .
Then suddenly he kissed me .
GOSh... the smell of liquor in toxicating me it's disgusting!!

I pushed him away with all my force and snap the door shut .

My heart shatters like a glass falling on the floor , few tears rolling down my cheeks I run into my room crying

facing the blank ceiling while remembering the worst night of my life.

FLASHBLACK -jr. Year prom

My Prom dress♥♥Beth's P

My Prom dress♥♥
Beth's P.O.V~
2 days until prom ... I think while still laying on my cozy little bed . Today is the whole prepping for prom kind of thing and tomorrow we three ( me , Lisa, Macy ) are having a dayover at Macy's house . I finally force myself to crawl out of the bed , brush my teeth and take a cold bath to awake all my senses and go jogging down my stairs and see Lisa and Macy sitting there tapping their foot furiously. I give a warm smile and grab my sunnies from the table and waking up to
Macy's car . It was a white Nissan which was totally dust free , super clean and everything was neatly organized. We went to the tailor to Pick our dresses from alterations. My dress was a plain black gown with a lacy top which covered my modesty it looked super trendy and chic . Macy's dress had a pink crop top kind of thing a white belt and black long maxi skirt. Lisa's dress was all white she had a lacy top and a flowing white maxi skirt at the bottom. All of us wore black pencil heels . After getting our dresses we went to get our nails done . An hour later we bummed into the MC Donald's to eat as I was starving. We got Hamburgers and fries , I shoved them all in with a statisfying smile across my face . We all went to the mall to buy a couple of products we needed . And choose our hairstyles. After the very long day we bid our goodbyes and went to our home . I was fully drained out and wanted to sleep so I went to my room the laying on the bed like a dead person. I wake up to the sound of my very irritating alarm clock I hop out of the bed and brush my teeth I had Dayover at Macy's house and we did all the girly stuff and got a good night sleep.
Prom night
Me and Ryan walk though the teens to find a place to sit . After our dance and usual chit chats we eat our food .
After 15 mins ~~~
(R: Ryan , b : Beth .)
R: hey I have to use the restroom bye
B: okay bye come soon .
R: yeah
End of THE TALK
After an hour ~~
"Hey Matt Ryan's still not here can u please check the restroom in he is okay " I said worriedly
"Yeah sure B ! "He said .
AFTER 5 mins~~~
Matt comes with a worried look on his face. " hey man why are you so... what happened and where is Ryan ?"I asked
" sorry B I couldn't find him in the restroom" he said
" ok" I say
I went to the yard and saw Ryan sucking Tesla's face .
"You moron !" I yell
"What u thought that I would not understand that something was wrong when you ditched me for an hour? U little piece of crap! " I yell on top of my voice. I started crying as I went inside the girls stall crying for the rest of the night .
Lisa and Macy called me a million times but I didn't answer and switched it off .
An hr. Later ( In the stall)
They came to comfort me and took me home. I cried myself to sleep that night .
End of flashback

I stopped thinking about it with a few tears escaping from my eyes.
When the door bell rang again .. .
Hey lovely people reading this!! Lots of love and cuddles to you !!💋😘
What do you think of it? Is it good enough or I need to put more effort? Cuz I ain't giving up on my passion and niether should you .
Stay safe , read books and stay blessed loves !||✔
~dxne💋💋