8 || STUPID ME

ZADEN WILLIAMS

How stupid of me ,
How stupid of me that I thought she like me ; of course she didn't. who would like a Boy who
couldn't save his loved one, the boy who was a coward to tell you thing to his parents . an unloving son , a jock , a complete disaster, an accident. it was none other than me Zaden Williams .

who has perfect life in people's view. the bad boy , the Mr. popular.

she doesn't deserve me , not a Heartless boy.
She is too gorgeous for That her cute little frame for eyes lucsious lips and hair ,dimple smile it was too beautiful for street fighter and too much for a person to not love.

Fighting drawing blood from other people's body, just and just for an addiction, just for a selfishness , just for money . She did never deserve me and she never will.
not boy who can't change himself not even with his own will.

the Street Fighting owed me and my soul
it was a of way of taking out my angle
a way of satisfying myself
it is a drug to me
and I was and I am a complete mess , a disaster.

Late at night~

Does he love me ? does he feel something for me ? Was I falling for him all these years ? I was falling for my bully ?

But he doesn't deserve I am a broken girl for her father died a street racer not a good girl.
It is its Catwoman not a broken girl who Street racers with bad guys late at night in scary dark alleys ! He deserves someone who would be with him not with her car more than him.
The purity in his heart and his smartness with perfect life is just too much for a girl to not fall head over Heels for that cute Dimple guy.

I I I am sorry it meant nothing to me I'd say with my heart always being with all sorts of emotions as soon as he says those words My Heart Skips A Beat It saddens It Breaks it meant nothing to him , of course it didn't I was just another girl , nothing new .
Without a word I sleep , internally crying that he won't ever like me like I do.
" Loving him would only cause pain cause I meant nothing to him"