7|| nightmares coming again

I am dedicating this chapter to Blake_kyle_Monica because - i don't know why , i just wanted to

I am dedicating this chapter to Blake_kyle_Monica because - i don't know why , i just wanted to .

anyways enjoy ! vote , comment .

                                            || CHAPTER SEVEN  ||

The car rolling down the hill , the scream of me and my parents , the blood on the front seat ......it all flooded my memory .. it was all which made my life sorrow , a living hell ....

" because of you he  died ! if you didn't bloody  distracted him , he would have been alive ! " my aunt barks at the little girl with bloodshot red eyes , for her full on weeping and sobbing .

" you're worthless ! " she barks yet again .

with no mercy she slaps the little girl on her rosy little  cheeks , the girl breaks down , crying like no tomorrow , with bloodshot eyes and her sobs being 60 decibels loud .

that  life girl was me ..............................

i shot my eyes  only letting out a scream , not knowing i was crying on  someones shoulder , i tense but soon get to know it was Zaden , " shhhhh , don't cry , it was just a bad dream , Beth just a bad dream , " he says soothing my back .

" i know " i stammered . still weeping

after sometime when it was back to normal ,he flips me making me lay on the couch and him on top of me .

leaning in he says

" you will only see daydreams from now " he says , kissing me.

i hesitate , but kiss back even though  my mind said that i shouldn't .

after the kiss he opens his mouth to say .............

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY I'M BACK , HOPE U ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT STILL, I GOT NO TIME I WILL GO TO THE BOOK FAIR !