Chapter 5- Not a Baby

All seven of us are gathered around one lunch table, Harry sat next to me. the boys were all laughing about something when I felt Harry's hand nudge at mine, slowing intertwining. And at that moment I looked up at Hoodie who sat at the exact opposite side of the table. He was hunched over his food, not making eye contact with anyone. Why was he so ticked off? I turned back to look at our hands, I don't want to be holding hands with Harry Styles! Why am I then!? I finally snapped out of it when I heard someone say my name.

"Joey, are you even listening?"

I looked across the table to see a slightly irritated Sunny.

"Were all going to a club tonight, wanna come?"

"Oh... er... a club seems a little..." and the then I was cut off by Hoodie's voice.

"What? Are you to scared of getting caught? C'mon! live a little already you pussy!" and with that he stood up and stomped out of the cafeteria.

Harry was growling and started to stand as if to follow him.

"Stop it, it's my issue."

Harry just looked at me with worry like I was a child. It made me feel useless and small.

"Sure, I'll go to the club as long as someone can get me in... safely"

***

The music was booming and sweaty bodies were moving everywhere. Due to my fake ID, my name was Indiana Barlene and I was 22.

We all were sitting in a booth with our drinks, Harry had his arm behind my back grabbing my waist on the opposite side.

He had been following me everywhere I went today, between classes, during classes, he even insisted on driving me home.

Sunny spoke up "OK! Lets dance!!!"

All of us got up and started dancing in the middle of the crowd. The song 'last night (las Vegas)' by Breathe Carolina started booming through the speakers. When I looked around Sunny was grinding on Gus and Jol had his own girl with him, I also saw Nate dancing next to this one tall built guy, he wasn't grinding on him but I saw it in his eyes. He's so totally gay...

Harry was dancing directly in front of me.

When I looked up again I saw Hoodie with some bimbo grinding on him. Jealously flared through me. Almost immediately in my anger I turned around and pushed my ass up against Harry's crotch grinding on him back and forth. I reached back and grabbed his hands and placed them on my hips as he just stood there in shock. Finally he snapped out of it and started working with me.

When I started to feel his crotch grow and harden against my dress I turned around and tried to yell over the music that I needed a drink. I walked off the dance floor back to our booth, I saw Hoodie slide into the booth a little after I did.

He was across from me and we both just sat there looking at each other.

After what seemed to be a life time he spoke.

"So looks like you and Harry are kinda of a thing now."

"Uh I guess so"

"Josephine?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Harry? I mean like, like, him like that?...like"

We both started to laugh. When we settled down I sat there for a minute, thinking of what to say.

"Sure" was all I could think of.

Hoodie did a slight smirk with these almost crazy eyes like I told him his mom died or something. "sure... you expect me to believe, sure." He spoke with such disappointment.

He sullenly stood up and walked into the crowd slowly disappearing from my sight.

I felt the tears swell up in my throat and as they slowly started to escape my eyes, I wondered to myself why I was crying. because I disappointed Hoodie or cause I upset him? maybe I just missed my chance with him. I don't even know if I want to be with him? He doesn't date people anyway only sleeps with the skanks.

"What happened?"

I looked up and saw a tall Harry crouched down next to me. I decided just to say me and Hoodie got in a small fight and I was just tired and hungry.

"Oh. um.. me and hoodie were talking an.." but I was cut off by Harry's swearing

"Ive had it with That bastard!" and he stood and stomped towards the direction of where Hoodie went.

"No! stop!"

But he kept walking disappearing into the crowd just like Hoodie.

I got up from the booth and ran after him. I kept yelling stop over and over again but he didn't listen. I hate it when people don't fricken listen to me!