Chapter 10- Change

I dreaded it but knew it was coming. Monday.

When the alarm went off I groaned. but quickly jumped up in excitement when I realized what I got to wear today.

When I skipped to my closet I put on my outfit for the day: a crop top that said 'I heart White Boy Rappers' with rippe d high waisted shorts and my creepers (of course) with black shin socks.

The shorts were slightly short for my liking but sunny had told me to try and flaunt it so I decided it was okay to show off a little of my over sized ass.

Right as I ran downstairs I grabbed a bar and rushed out before my parents could notice an talk to me, they would just repeat the same questions they always asked.

Did u do ur homework?

How's sunny?

No drugs or boyfriend, right?

I jumped into my Volkswagen but and was off to school.

***

I walked thorough the doors with about 10minutes to spare before class.

Everyone's eyes met me. All had confused looks and small chatter about my new style with there cliques. Apparently my small town didn't know what style was.

I bent down to my locker because it was on the bottom. I had just bent my top half down, until I heard wolf whistles and cat calls.

Instantly my head snapped up and looked around for where the insulting yet encouraging noises came from. I soon regretted it when I saw the group of jocks, one of them started walking towards me once I had made eye contact.

My heart raced. I didn't know what to do. so I awkwardly stood there with my locker open in front of my legs.

I looked back up at the jock when he slid up against the locker next to me.

After he did so, he glanced over to the group of guys and winked then turned back to me and took a step closer to me, all in slow motion.

"Sup" he said with one of those manly nods.

I quickly recognized him as Daryl. Daryl somebody on the football team (I didn't know his position) but I knew he was an ass. he had never talked to me before except for in 7th grade when we were lab partners for a couple days.

I suddenly straightened my back with confidence and crossed my arms over my chest, leaning against the locker.

"Hey! Daryl is it?" I asked casually.

"Yeah"

"Well, "'Daryl"' i said with quotation marks.

"Do u know my name?"

"I was hoping I would learn it when you put in my phone." he winked.

"Here's the thing... We've been in the same class for.. huh... I don't know, over 10 years? and you don't know my name and don't care until you see a small fraction of my ass. Daryl? you know what I would call this?" I ask while lifting an eyebrow.

"Uh no?" he stutters

I speak slowly and pronunciate it loudly so the small crowd that has formed can here. "A... Dick... Move..."

Everyone laughs and his group of jocks starts yelling things like "ooh burnnnn" "rejeeecttteddd" and more.

"Now fuck off." I finished quickly with while turning to my locker again grabbing books, shutting it and leaving quickly. Daryl just stood there, mouth hanging open. I guess not very many girls rejected him, he was kinda hot, just not my type.

Summer quickly joined me to class and excitedly rambled on about what just happened.

I was liking the new me.

***

When the lunch bell rang i walked to my locker grabbing my energy bar and water bottle.

I entered the lunch room and strolled over to the boys table, where they all sat including sunny who was again sitting facing Gus as they were in a heated conversation.

One side had sunny and Gus in the corner, and hoodie. on the other side was Harry and jJol, at the head of the table was Nate.

I slid in next to Harry across from sunny. right as I sat down I felt Harry grab my legs, pull them over his lap and then snake his arm around my waist, pulling me close.

"Hello." he smiled and pecked my lips.

I just sat shocked at the sudden change into a more touchy position.

I heard a groan from the corner of the table and looked up to see hoodie laid back in his seat and rolling his eyes.

"Ughhhhhh... We're at school put it away."

That made me smile because maybe hoodie was jealous, normally he would cheer on PDA.

***

It was the last period of the day and I felt like my bladder was going to explode.

I quickly signed out at the beginning of the period and left with the hall pass.

On my way back from the bathroom I stopped at my locker for some water. from down the hallway I heard a familiar voice.

"Joey...Joey... Joey..." Hoodie muttered shaking his head as he neared me.

"What?" I stood with a confused expression

"You're quite the enigma, aren't you?"

"Uh I'm afraid I don't understand." he's so confusing...

"One night we sleep together and the next you are twisted up in another man's legs."

I scoffed "well we SLEPT together, just sleeping."

He smiled and started to pick at the locker he leaned against, he seemed nervous and it was one of the most adorable things I had ever seen... hoodie was nervous talking to me.

"Late night walks, laughing and star gazing also being Snuggled in my warm embraced as the day greeted us intwined together, oh and lets not forget the kiss... hot and steamy, my hand roaming your body, with your hands twisted in my hai-"

"Is there a point to this?" I cut him off. as the guilt and the wanting sunk into my body.

There was a long silence as my eyes burned into his head which was bowed down, starring at his shoes.

"What have you done to me Josephine?" His head popped up with sorrow and longing in his eyes.

++++++++++++++++++

Tell me who you ship!!!! and more suggestions and things!!!!!!