Home Part 2 [Demon!Dean x Reader]

It had been quite a long time, two months to be exact. Sam was still searching for his long lost brother and I was being stalked by the damn demonic winchester. Dean came to me from time to time, sometimes throwing me places to tell Sam to go where nothing was there. I wish dean would just come out and come back to his brother. But this wasn't Dean Dean. This was just..deans bad side as I called it. And man was it attractive.

-A month before-

I walked into the motel room lugging a duffle bag over my shoulder, inside was guns, salt, books and a few other things that no one needed to know. It made a loud clink noise as I dropped it and flopped down onto the bed, my eyes fluttering shut a moment later. And before I knew it sleep has embraced me like an old friend, my hand draped over my stomach and lips torn into a smile. As if hunting wasn't stressful enough I woke up hours later to a shadow looming over top of me. "The hell..?" I blinked rubbing my eyes, my eyes struggling to adjust to see who was standing over me like a stalker.

"Princess," Dean whispered, I watched as he leaned down pressing his smooth lips into mine. "Didn't I say there would be more of this? Keep me a secret and you have." His hand trailed up my stomach outlining small circles around my belly button. I could only nod, "Good little princess." He kissed the corner of my mouth moving to my cheek and then my neck, "Very good. You look so peaceful in your sleep. I just..I just want you." He whispered huskily, pulling me off the bed. I found myself being slammed against the motel wall, his lips against mine grinding up against one another, my arms around his neck making sure he would never let go.

As he reached to slip a hand up my shirt I slapped his hand away, "Ah. No." I said blandly. He shot me a look as if he wasn't expecting me to fight back. "You will get what you want if..and I mean if...you come back to Sam. Let him heal you." I cupped his cheeks kissing his lips.

The winchester let out a grunt growling, gripping my hips tightly, "Fine."