That time of month: How he reacts.

Dean Winchester: Knowing at how moody you can be, and deadly at times. He knows not to joke around. He may go out to get your favorite food to try to calm you down but also not forget to get himself pie. When he sees you're sad he tries to cheer you up. But you know Dean being Dean he usually resorts to calling Sam for help.

Castiel: Since Cas is still getting used to being human (Yes sorry this is a fricken spoiler!! sorry). He tries to understand why you are acting so weird. Pain is still an emotion he doesn't understand. That's why at times when you're moody he tends to be confused. Like a puppy lost at the park. He tries to talk to you at times but ends up going away for a while until your mood swings are over.

Sam: He knows what it's like to be around someone with mood swings. He keeps you close making sure you won't harm yourself. For being a hunter to you he is like a big soft teddy bear. Whenever you ask him to run out for something he does it right away. Even if that means taking Dean's car (Dean: HEY!!!). But no matter what he keeps you tight in his arms. Nothing would keep him away.

Crowley: He grabs a bottle of wine and sits down with you. For the King of Hell he's a pretty nice fellow. He talks to you about certain things making sure you're all right. After that he brings you your favorite food, from there he tells you things he's seen since becoming the King of Hell.

Lucifer: He's not quiet sure why you are so moody at the same time each month. When you snap at him he snaps back. Like fighting fire with fire. He eventually says sorry but not after a big argument. From then on you ignore him until you forget why you were fighting in the first place.

Balthazar: He turns down the lights, grabs your favorite drinks and movies. And sits down with you. Throughout the movie he jokes around with you, with having such a good time you joke back.

Gabriel: He plays tricks on you until you snap, after that he does everything to make it up to you. Once he does he makes you your favorite sweet and sits down with you to eat it.

Adam (Everyone forgets about Adam): He waits until you calm down, once you have he takes you out to dinner. Then your favorite store where he will buy you anything.

Benny: He talks to you, about anything really. Since he's a nice guy you tend to give him all the details on whats going on. He smiles, telling you a little about his past.

(Hehe there we go. I'm pretty sure I got them all. Thanks for reading!)