Love Game (JOHNLOCK)

(Wrote this cause I have nothing better to do. And I'm still working on the other requests. This is just something that popped in my thick skull xD. Anyways tell me your thoughts. Thanks for reading.)

John unfolded the crinkled newspaper, gazing over the title. His dark eyes moved back to Sherlock, who lounged across the couch in boredom. "Sherlock," John began, his roommate rolled his head peeking through the small space between his arms, "These murders, they're happening around here." He threw the newspaper on an arm of an old broken down chair; propping his head with with his palm. Sherlock referred to it as John's since he sat in it all the time.

Sherlock sat up wrapping himself up in a white sheet and walked right over the table, "Oh come on! Really? I-" The lightly hair colored male stopped himself, huffing, he rubbed his temple paranoid. Sherlock snared the paper off the chair arm. His eyes moving from left to right.

"I need my pants." He announced dropping the paper immediately. John's arms fell to his side, slightly moving his head to the left, a significant sigh left his lips. He couldn't really mean looking into this, John thought, a worried expression crossed his features. They weren't even classified policemen or anything in that matter. They were just "friends", John couldn't even say "friends", Sherlock stated he didn't have any. The two were just a pair of nobody's living in the small flat.

"You aren't serious, if we go even five feet over that yellow tape, they can arrest us." John pointed out, Sherlock buttoned his lightly colored shirt. Frowning-his pants were no where to be found.

"John, you under estimate me." The male snapped his fingers, "Where are my pants?"

"I put them away, where they belong." Sherlock huffed marching into the kitchen, down the small hall and into his room.

"Don't touch my stuff, John."

"Don't leave it lying around, I nearly died tripping over a human skull." Sherlock poked his head around the kitchen corner, smiling. "It's about bloody time you keep this flat clean!"

"This isn't really about the flat isn't it? It's about your date with that Clarie girl, John."

John turned his head, wrinkling his nose, "I told you to clean up the place, when I brought her here, their was a human head on the table." Sherlock shrugged, wrapping his scarf around his neck.

"Well, you agreed with staying with me. That means you'll have to deal with human body parts, excessive yelling and shooting the wall when I'm bored." The dark haired male pulled his jacket on, then walked out the door.

"You didn't say anything about human body parts, Sherlock...."

---------------------->

Both males dragged themselves up the stairs in a fit of laughter. Mrs.Hudson slipped out of their room, and down the stairs before they could even take notice. "That couldn't have went worse." John trailed off, sitting on the couch beside his roommate. Sherlock glanced up, eyebrows knitted. "Fine, if you wouldn't have announced the alcohol was poisoned then maybe we wouldn't have been blamed for it."

"I wasn't the one that had the bright idea of poison in the first place," Sherlock said, picking up his cup off the table. He took a sip then sat it down.

"You really don't care about anything do you?" John turned to the male, eyebrow cocked.

"I wouldn't say I don't care about anyone, I do care for Mrs.Hudson and you John."

"That's not exactly what I meant, Sherlock. I meant Love." Sherlock stared at John, confused for a minute. "When you love someone you-"

"I know what it means, John. I do have feelings towards someone. I can't tell them."

"Why not?" John asked, clearly interested.

"They might think of me differently," Sherlock said, John patted his shoulder.

"I'm sure they won't, Sherlock. You're a great person." He smiled, "Who are they?" Sherlock leaned against John's shoulder, groaning loudly. He parted his lips to say something-he couldn't. He grabbed John by his sweater, pulling him on top of him. Pressing his lips into the male's passionately. John didn't make any move to push the other male away.

"It's you, John. I love you." Sherlock breathed.