Chapter 2

Fifteen minutes later…

Tom’s hands were on my hips and he was kissing me on my neck as my fingers were trying to push the key card into my suite door to get it open. I wasn’t sure if I had temporarily lost my mind or if his touch just made me crazy, but I knew I needed more of what he was doing to me. I finally got the door to open and he pushed me inside. He grabbed the DO NOT DISTURB sign and slid it on to the handle before the door shut all the way with ease.

He then pushed me against the door and slammed his mouth against mine. Everything that was in my hands just fell to the floor as my hands went up to jerk his jacket off of him. I felt the coldness of his fingers as they ran underneath the edge of my sweater. A sound left my throat at his cold touch. I felt him pull my headband/ear cover off my head before he pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in. As we continued to kiss heavily with my back against the door, I was unbuttoning his shirt.

He slowly pulled from the kiss and looked at me. His shirt was open and I glanced down at his naked torso and was pleasantly surprised at how tight and ripped he was. He brought me back to his face when he caressed my cheek.

“Hippolyta, I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do.”

“Well, you should’ve thought about that before you kissed me,” I replied, grabbed him by the waist of his pants and pulled him towards my bedroom.

“Whoa-kay,” he said from behind me.

Making it into the bedroom, I shut the doors out of a habit of privacy issues for me.

“Strip,” I said almost in a command to him.

I stood there and watched him as he took all of his clothes off. When he finished, he stood in front of me looking at me. I nonchalantly looked him over and he was either majorly turned on or a shower. I was either going to love this or I was in trouble. Feeling as if I was being intrusive by looking at him, I turned my head away. Lifting his hand up to my face, he turned my face back to his.

“Look at me,” he whispered.

I looked at him. Something about the moment changed the way I was feeling. The hardness of my stare turned soft and gentle. He obviously knew it had been a while since I had been close to another person this way. He knew he woke me up inside my own skin. The gentleness of his touch and voice calmed me.

“May I take your clothes off of you,” he asked me so tenderly, so full of love.

“Yes,” I said slowly.

He started with my sweater. From there, he knelt down to take my shoes and socks off my feet. From his knees, he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. Grabbing them from my hips, he slid them down my legs. Then one by one, he picked up my feet to pull them off my legs. He laid my jeans on the floor and reached up to my hips once again. My body shivered as I felt his fingertips run across my skin as his fingers ran underneath the edge of my satin panties.

He removed them ever so slowly as he looked up at me to see the expression on my face. I watched him as he ran his eyes down my body, taking me in. Looking at my area, he noticed the small strip of thin hair.

“May I feel,” he asked.

“Uh-huh.”

Taking the tips of his fingers, he ran it down the small area and it took my breath away. My area had already begun to engorge from the kissing and when he touched it, I could feel it engorging more. I moaned out loud because I couldn’t help it.

“If you’re going to keep touching me like that, I need to lie down or I’ll fall,” I said softly.

He stood up, wrapped his arms around my back and unhooked my bra. The touch of his fingertips on my arms as he slid the straps down my arms gave me chill bumps.  He let it fall to the floor as he looked at me with those smoldering blue eyes of his.