👫Childhood friend👫

Rem POV
We were walking home and I was walking with Jimin. He stopped me and said he needed to tell me something...

Rem: Jimin you look sad wae?

Jimin: um..... I don't know how to say this....
He looked down and he didn't want to look at me and it seemed like he was about to cry....

Rem: come on Jimin you can tell me....

Jimin: it's just that....... we are going to move to America.....

Rem: wae?!

Jimin: my parents got a new job there and said we have to move..... but before we do I want to confess to you......

Rem: aw...... are you going to come back?

Jimin: I'm not sure yet... but I...... I..... love you Rem... not as and best friend but as a lover.....

I was so shocked when I heard that he loves me as a lover not as a best friend...

Rem: I don't know yet.........

Jimin: I have something to give you.......

Rem: what if I say I don't feel the same way?

Jimin: then I will leave you alone.....

Rem: and what if I say yes?

Jimin: then I will make you mine......But before that let me give you something.... but close your eyes......

He told me to close my eyes so I did

He told me to close my eyes so I did....And then I felt something cold on my neck....

Jimin: open your eyes!

I opened my eyes slowly...And I looked down at my neck... and I saw a necklace.....

Jimin: Rem don't ever take this off so that in the future if we meet again then we can know each other by this necklace..... I have the other piece and I will wear it too...

Rem: okay... but promise you will come back for me....

Jimin: what if I can't?

Rem: then I will come to you...... Oppa.... but before you leave.... I also want to tell you something...... I think that..... now that you confessed to me...... I now have feelings for you too..... I ..... love you too.....

Jimin POV

She also said that she loved me too... my face was so shocked......I hugged her too and said.

Jimin: Rem I'm sorry.....

Rem: for what?

Jimin : for no telling you earlier...... about my feelings towards you..... if I did tell you earlier than we could've been together......