💔💔

Rem POV:
I finally got to the house I quickly went inside... I ran to the stairs and went to Jimin's room..I opened the door and it revealed him laying on the floor.....

Rem: Jimin!

I quickly ran to him....

Rem: yah! Jimin pabo! Why would you think of doing this?!

Jimin: heh....becuz if I can't have you what's the point in living...??

Rem: don't say stupid things....

Jimin: heh..... Rem ah if I was going to say my last words to u it would be..... I.......love....... you......Kim Rem.....

Then he closed his eyes....I was getting really worried.....

Rem: yah! Jimin stop you can't leave me!! Please no I need you!! Jimin!!

I hugged him so tight....He opened his eyes again and said...

Jimin: Rem I'm glad you feel that way but don't you think it's too late? Heh.... goodbye......

I quickly dialed the ambulance....

Rem: Jimin!! No!! Please no... don't leave me....

I couldn't stop crying....A few minutes later the ambulance came.....They picked him up and put him in there... I quickly went in too...They took him into the operation room....

I sat on the visitors seats ....I was crying to myself...Quietly mumbling...

Jimin ah please don't give up..Jimin I can't live without you...Jimin pabo! Why would you do this for a girl like me?

I couldn't control my tears anymore so I just let them all out... good thing no one was around....

5 hours later..

I was still waiting....Finally the doctor came and said...

Doctor: um are you by any chance related to Park Jimin?

Rem: yes I am..

Doctor: what are you to him?

Rem: I am..... his.... girlfriend...

Doctor: oh ok... well first Jimin looks like he is really giving up in life....if he tries something like that again then he probably won't be able to survive the next time.... please take care of him... and also right now he's in a coma...

I was so shocked😲

Rem: coma?

Doctor: yes...

Rem: but... but he just had pills? How can he be in a coma?...

Doctor: well the pills he had were really bad ones they are the ones for people who want to die becuz of something that hurt them...and it has gotten in a part of his body where it's to the point of him being in a coma...

Rem: aw... but can I see him?

Doctor: yes you can but not for long......

Rem: ok thank you!

I bowed and the doctor left I was a bit shocked but... then I went to his door and opened it....I saw him laying there... his face was pale and his lips were dry.... I walked over and touched his hands... they were cold as ice....It's like he was dead already....

Rem: Jimin ah please wake up! I need you! Chebal don't leave me... you already left me a long time ago but now we have found each other.... why are you trying to leave me again.... this time please don't leave because if you do then I won't be able to see you Jimin ah mianhe.... for hurting you...For being cold to you.... please wake up!

I cried..😭😭

Jimin POV:

I hear someone talking.....

I recognized the voice.... it's a girl...It was Rem!

Rem: Jimin ah wake up please....

I tired to move my arms so that I can hug her but I can't... everything in my body was so cold .. my mind told me to wake up it's just my body that won't......

Rem: Jimin ah..... Park Jimin saranghae...❤️️

Then I felt something on my lips... it was her lips against mine....

I tried and tried so hard to wake up.....

Rem: bye I have to go now...

Then I finally moved a finger... then my whole body....

Rem POV: 
I said bye to him and started walking towards the door until a hand stopped me... it was holding onto my wrist....

End of Part 10