Meeting the fresh face•1

"Jackass, wake up we are going to miss Mira's party!" Bailen yelled at me while kicking me off my bed.

"Dick! gosh I don't want to go to that sluts house." I stood up and took my shirt off and threw on a new one.

"I thought you guys were dating?" he questioned while shoving my candy into his pockets.

"We fuck. But she literally has no soul." I said convincingly. "There's this one girl tho. I hooked up with a year ago in Chicago. Now that's a girl with soul." I smirked remembering the past like it was happening right now.

"Is the Dustin swallows in love?" he asked in curiosity while on the door frame.

"I don't fall in love" I used air quotes around love. " I fuck which is better than love."

"Whatever lets go." He rolled his eyes and threw my keys to my motorcycle.

It was about to a ten minute drive and I was really burning up. Summer in this town could kill you. We pulled up most of the people were inside but some people were making out on the ground and sleeping. Something I should be doing right now.

I ran to the kitchen trying to avoid Mira but my tall stature was a dead give away.

"Hey Dustin wanna go up stairs for some you know alone time." She bit her lip trying to make her self look more seductive.

What the hell am I suppose to do I was horny.

She grabbed my hand and brought me half way the living room until I saw her.

Spacey McLaurin. My hookup from last year.

Guys she's special. I mean her figure is amazing like curves and a very big chest and nice butt. The dress she had on was perfect. Her jet black her made her a sex god. She was down to earth too. Don't get me wrong you pissed her off not many things will stand in the way.

We hung out all summer last year. We had sex once and that was because I was leaving. She was the only thing that made me happy.

Wait. Before I go all lovey dovey why the hell is she her?

I stopped in my tracks making Mira jerk.

"Look I'm not feeling it right now or you." I said still staring at spacey.

Mira looked to see who I was staring at and she knew who it was.

The smoking hot woman dancing.

She probably wasn't thinking that but I was.

"You know she has a STD." She trying to change my mind.

"I wouldn't mind getting a disease from her." I smiled and dropped her hand and walked towards spacey.

"Hey spacey." I smiled while looking at her curves.

She flicked me off and walked to the kitchen.

No one would have gotten away with that. She knew that. I loved when she played with me. I knew I would always win.

I followed her to the kitchen. When I entered threw the door way. She pointed a knife to me.

"Be careful with me love muffin." I said pretending to put my hands above my head.

"I lost my virginity to you because you lied."

"Uhh." I tried to stumble out some words but I couldn't because she moved the knife closer to my throat.

"I wasn't done. First don't lie to me ever again because we are going to live next to each other and I can't them Second what happened in Chicago stays in Chicago got it!" she smiled as she put the knife away.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me.

"How did you mange to get sexier." I whispered in her ear.

"Yoga. I'm going home. But which street do we live on Hampton or crows way?"

"Do you want me to drive you home?" I asked.

"No I can mange." she turned and walked.

I turned on my heels when I heard spacey yelling.

"Fucking bitch, watch where your going!" she hissed.

"I'm sorry but it won't be that much to replace seeing you probably bought that at the thrift store." Mira voice annoyingly cooed.

Spacey jumped at Mira. Mira was screaming while spacey was waylaying her. Mira somehow pulled spacey's hair and that's when spacey got mad. Spacey slowly got up with Mira on her back, she kicked off her shoes and threw Mira over the Island.

Spacey stormed out. I followed.

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to calm her down.

"No this dress Is my moms and it's ruined." her voice started to weaken. She turned quickly around so I couldn't see her tears.

"I'm taking you home."

The whole trip was silence until I pulled up to her house.

I locked the car really fast so she couldn't go anywhere.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"My mom died six months ago. My dad moved down here because your dad said it was a good place to live. So Moved to have a fresh start to be a fresh face but I will always be Spacey the hard hitter." She quickly pulled the unlock tab and ran to the door.

I had realized that this was her car and I forgot my motorcycle at Mira's.

Stop it Dustin you do not fall in love you fuck.