Party hardy right?

Spacey POV

I have been partying for hours and I have to pee really bad. I went into the room and it was completely silent and dark. I tried to find the door and I busted my knee on a dresser.

"Ouch! mother fucker!" I winched in pain and felt a light switch and flicked it on.

Two people were getting boned. Wait!

"Spacey!" he yelled. "Mira out." She grabbed her panties and scrambled out. He started to walk towards me.

"Stop!" I yelled in my thick northern accent making him freeze. "How dare you!"

"Look I'm..." I cut him off.

"I don't care about who you fuck or when you fuck but you will respect me and you just disrespected me right there." My eyes filled with hate right now.

I know it's not place to say but he invites me no forces me to go this party and fucks another girl. Number one that's disrespect and number two he's trying to make me fall head over heels for him.

"I just want you to know people that hate each other still have a little respect for whom whoever it's. I have none for you. Dustin Alexandr Swallows. I'm not playing those games again with you. You made me fall in love with you and you took my virginity." My voice cracked. "I was in love with. Now I hate you."

He stood there still. Not moving a muscle. He coldness was to hard to bare. I turned around and walked to the door. He grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"You never let me finished." His blank expression was so frightening.

"You don't hate me. I'm me no one hates me." He smirked.

"You know what you have changed into that piece of crap you were before you met me. No one hates you, that's were your wrong. I'm number one on your list." I broke free from his grip. I ran to my house and up the stairs as fast as I could.

I called my friend Nicole.

"Nicky!" I Said while holding my tears back.

"What's wrong babe." She seemed.

"I need you." I started to cry heavily.

"Sia Ellan McLaurin is my big girl crying. I can't keep this secret whether your father cares or doesn't I'm going to live with you. Getting on the plane tomorrow. He's aware of your depression best friends can't live apart. Now give me the spill on the tears cause I will tear some ass up. " She said while soothing me on the phone.

Which I spilled my guts.

"He disrespected you sweetheart. It's like he is spitting on you. So let me tell you something. We were raised together were blood. When someone does something or says something what do we do?" she asked in her thick Chicago accent.

"Fuck a bitch up?" she giggle at my answer.

"What else?" she asked.

"Give them something to talk about." I said.

"That's my girl. Now wait until later cause I want to fuck a bitch up like the olden days."

We hung up at the same which was pretty and yes we did practice so we could show off to the boys.

Suddenly the music stopped no more people talking quietness.

I flopped on my bed. Right when I just unwounded rocks were being thrown at my window.

Ok just saying we were a very important family to Forbes most important families. Number three bitches! In Chicago I wanted to get away from the money so I lived in the projects to create character. Dustin thought I was a broke but when my father could drop his In two seconds. So when I moved next door to him he was surprised.

The body guards are like ninjas and they didn't notice these rocks?

I opened my window seal and Dustin jumped in before I could say anything.

"You know what I have changed. I know how much you care about respect. That's wasn't the reason tho you were so pissed." He grabbed a chair and sat down. "You're still in love with me."

"See I let you play your game now go." I turned around trying not to face him. "I can assure you that it's has nothin to do with my left over feelings for you because I would have kissed you by now." My legs were getting weak. Oh my gosh it's back. My cancer.

I started to feel light headed. My muscles didn't feel strong anymore.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you this but I have muscle cancer. I got rid of it when I was a kid.

"Get my dad." I said while collapsing on the floor.

Next thing I realized I was strapped to a table and a red light was going over my body. I fell asleep.

I woke up into a very high tech and fancy room. It was all white. I looked over and saw my dad sleeping on the chair. Leslie was on the ground clinging to the wall. Rebecca was laying on the couch. Nicky was right by my side sleeping. I grabbed her hand. I had a little tear crawl out of my eye. I slowly close them and that's when all the shit happened.

Buzzers are buzzing and monitors are zapping. Everyone woke up in a panic.

"Nurse! Nurse!" my dad was yelling.

Nicky got up and looked very worried. The nurse ran in with the doctors saying this weird shit that only smart people could hear.

My eyelids had added fifty pounds every time I blinked making me tired.

"Stay with me Sia." I nurse said while flashing a light in my eyes.

They put on a mask and then pulled and big chunky mask over my mouth and nose and pumped sleepy medicine also known as amnesia. I was wheeled into surgery.

After I was asleep for like 2 whole days I felt it was time for me to walk. When I woke up the doctor was already there waiting for me.

"Hello Sia, my name is Dr. Swallows. The cancer is not back but it's something else. I get you teens have a lot of drama and some people take it well and some don't. You on the other hand don't. What this drama I can imagine It causes a great deal of stress. Your pervious cancer has weakened your body. Adding unwanted stress to your body can cause muscle failures, light-head functions, projectile vomiting, etc. There really is no medicine for this type illness but you and your friend need to go relax and unwind so your body can stronger and yoga is helpful." He smiled while rubbing my arm. "Is there any farther questions."

"No sir there isn't." I shook my head no.

"Oh and I'm sorry for whatever my son has caused."

Wait what did he just say?

✃✃✃

Authors note.

Umm well this was interesting.

To people who have an offense to this chapter it I'm sorry but there had to be a surprise.