Midnight years party•5

I was ready I could be. I walked down the long stairs case to meet me expecting parents. My dad looked at me a whipped away a tear.

"Dad don't cry." I said while sucking back my tears.

"You look like her. You look like a tall glass of water." He said while grabbing my hand.

Everybody jumped in. We all headed to the venue. I looked out the window and it was so elegant.

"Everybody listen we are the last to arrive. we are new and very important please act like I raised because you know I didn't." he smiled as he got out.

He grabbed my step mothers hand and Leslie followed close behind. The red carpet was long and led straight to the party.

Jamie got out and so did Nicky they all waited for me.

Gosh this is nerve racking.

I grabbed Jamie's other hand and walked down the carpet. When we walked into party it was all white except the ceiling which was a galaxy print. White chandeliers, white tables, white everything. Jamie and Nicky went off to go man hunt together. So I decided to get wine. I walked to the fountain and grabbed a cup.

"Excuse miss." It sounded like a mans voice.

"Uhh I'm so sorry." I scramble to get out of his way.

"No, I was just trying to get your attention." He smiled.

"Well then carry on." I returned a friendly smile.

"I Realize your the new family." he said while handing me a glass of wine. He had a red bow tie on. "My name is Brantley Sebastian and you are?"

"Sia McLaurin but you can call me spacey." I said while sipping my wine.

"Well spacey I would love to dance with you." He held out is hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me close to where I clinging on to his chest. I felt his abs threw his tux which made him more desirable. "You look lovely."

"Thanks your not bad your self." I felt him chuckle.

"Where is this mystery woman from?"

"Chicago." I said while humming to the music.

"You like classical?" he asked curiously.

"There are many things people do not know about me and they do not know them for a reason." I said while tucking my hair behind my ear.

We were abruptly interrupted.

"Dustin. What do you want?" Brantley lowered his voice which made the whole situation sexier.

"A dance with this fine lady." He said while making me roll my eyes.

"Well it was my pleasure spacey I would love to chat again." Brantley said while smirking at Dustin.

Dustin grabbed my waist and pulled me in tight. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Look Dustin I apologize for a being a dick to you I'm not your girlfriend I can't control who you bump and grind." I said softly.

He pulled my chin with his index finger.

"If you quote old eighties songs in an apology to me I have to accept." He chuckled. "Look let's be friends and If it ever happens I will be ready but the ball is in your court. Oh and you look gorgeous tonight."

I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks Dustin." I whispered. I walked away trying to find Nicky and Mira was standing in front me blocking everything.