Gucci paradise•4

======================

|flashback•Memorial Day party|

======================

Dustin's POV

I walked all over my house looking for spacey and I couldn't find her. She all seems to know how to piss me off.

I gave up in defeat and went to the kitchen to get my little sleeve of saltine crackers. Right when I grabbed them Mira approached me.

Gosh this girl is desperate and annoying.

"So you wanna go up to your room." she started to swirl her finger around my bicep.

"No not really I'm actually looking for some one." I rolled my eyes I'm really getting tired of these high school girls.

"In the pantry?" she giggled. "It's that new girl isn't it! Wow, my dad can destroy her dad in two seconds why are you into some ghetto trash. Fine then one more night and you don't have to worry about me anymore."

She grabbed my hand and brought me to my room. We started to make out, hard. I wanted to get this over with so I turned the lights off.

Let me tell you something nothing happened.

All of the sudden before anything happened there was bang.

"Ouch!" someone yelled.

I trying to push Mira away and spacey was standing there with a mouth slightly agaped.

👟👟👟👟👟👟👟

👠Back to reality. 👠

👞👞👞👞👞👞👞

"Son, what did you do to that poor young girl?" my dad knew we were neighbors and he was like a woman had to get to the bottom of everything.

"Nothing why does everything have to do with me?" I snapped. He narrowed his eyes.

"Her father told me you called him, so Im going to ask you again what did you do to that girl."

Every since my dad moved back from Chicago he has been a real douche.

"Now I really don't care anymore but seems like she's a nice girl don't break her heart." My dad walked away to his office and shut the big oak doors. Then he poked his head out. "Tomorrow is the Midnight years party I expect you to be there and represent my name."

I rolled my eyes and went up stairs. I grabbed a beer and opened it.

I kinda hope nothing serious happened with her. I can't stand her being mad at me like this.

I mean she has no friends yet and she's alone.

I stared at her window for hours until she came back. She turned on the radio and cranked it loud. Another girl ran in with big bouncy curls. She looked mixed. They started screaming when the next song came on. They were dancing awkwardly but then spacey fell. I stood up as quickly as I could but then she stood and started to laugh her butt of and so did curls(aka the girl with big bouncy curls). She looked happy for once.

Bailen busted in.

"Are you stalking her?" Bailen said while closing the window.

"What the fuck dude don't you know how to knock!" I said while throwing my beer at him.

"Your going to the party right?" he said changing the subject. "Because I hear there's a new family."

"I thought all the colors were taken." I said confused.