Hello neighbor! •2

I called Bailen to pick up my motorcycle.

I went to my mini fridge and grabbed a beer. I clicked on the television to turn on. turned it off when I saw her reflection. My window was open. I stood up and looked through it quietly. She started to the undress but then she spotted me.

Damn sometimes I hate being tall.

She threw on a robe and closed the curtain.

I chuckled and sat back down on my chair. No matter how sexy spacey was she never liked to show her body. Which is a shame.

I heard a knock on my window. I opened it. Spacey was on my window seal.

"Why are you here?" I asked I knew she wanted something.

"TV." she said.

"Don't you have your own."

"Nope my step mom said its bad for you."

Before i could say anything she hopped in and grabbed my beer from hand and started drinking it.

"What the hell!" I growled.

"Pay back peeping tom." She smiled and clicked the channel to a scary movie.

She laid down on my bed and fell asleep after while. It was summer and there's was no school for like six months plus two because of reconstruction.

I slept on the couch.

There was a knock on the door. Spacey was sprawled out on the bed still. I slowly got up and opened it. Bailen busted in and headed for the fridge and sat on the bed accidentally sitting on spacey. She kicked him off. Her Hair was a big mess when she sat up pissed.

"Do you not see me sleeping here Rebecca!" She said while her eyes were still closed.

"Who is she Dustin?" Bailen pouted in a bad mood.

"That's spacey, a friend." I said getting interrupted.

"Rebecca why are you ..." she gasped. "Did we do it again?"

"No, remember you stole my beer and watched tv." I said.

Bailen looked surprised that I didn't sleep with her.

"We kinda got off on the bad foot, Bailen Carling." He said standing up. "who are you?"

"Too early I'm still pissed." She snapped.

"I like you, you seem nice." He giggled.

"Not to many people like me in this town so thanks." She said while sitting up.

"So how did you two meet not to many people get away with stealing his beers." Bailen seemed intrigued by this point.

"We met a year ago in Chicago." she got up and went to my mini fridge and grabbed another beer and aspirin.

She can hold her liquor and she was a drinker.

He smiled and looked at me. "Chicago wow that's far from here. I still never got your name."

"Queen Spacey McLaurin of Chicago." She opened the window and climbed down my house. "Nice to meet you Bailen!" she yelled as she walked to her house.

"Is she the reason you refused to come home last summer." He asked with a little swagger because he knew the answer.

"Yea." I responded while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well are you going to throw your special memorial party?" he asked while throwing his keys in hands.

"I don't know man?" I said grabbing a beer and heading for my bathroom.

Spacey's POV

"Spacey! Can I borrow your bra tonight." Leslie asked she batted her eyes.

"What the hell les your only 14." I yelled.

"But I have the boobs of a 20 year old." She echoed.

"We all do" then I whispered. "Mine are bigger."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fine, but please I have a Memorial Day party." She whimpered

"Your only 14!"

How did she get a date before me.

She pointed to her chest. "Boobs of a 20 year old."

I threw her one of my bras and kicked her out.

I was in the middle of no where. My closest friend was my little sister Leslie and even she seems to have more friends.

I took a long shower. Then when I got out I put my underwear on. I was about to crawl in my bed until Rebecca called my name.

"Someone is at the door for you!" she hummed as she continue to bake.

I threw on my robe and walked down the stairs. I was kinda hopping it was the pizza man. I looked at the clock it was just 7:00. I pulled open the door. The summer breeze slightly pulled my robe open to show what I had under.

"Dustin?" I asked surprised.

"Hello neighbor." He said while smiling. If dustin could harm me it would be by his smile.

"Hey, I'm throwing a party right now do you want to come over." He asked while checking me out. I stepped outside and looked at his backyard it was going crazy.

"I didn't even know you were throwing one?" shocked in awe how didn't I hear this.

"I know it's a drag but come over" he shoved his hands in his pockets. Trying not to mess his hair up.

"I don't know..." I didn't finish.

"You know what, your coming to my party so throw on some clothes and I will be waiting right here." He said forcefully which made me attracted to him even tho I wasn't anymore.