Chapter 2

Gilgil's POV

He slap Aisah!No forgiveness for that bitch!I can't control myself.I stood up & shout at the couples.

"Hey,bitch!"

What the fuck is wrong with me,I didn't want to get myself in trouble but she is my friend & she is alone.That bitch has a man fighting with my friend & that's not fair.I'm her friend,so i must be brave.

Ex:Who the fuck are you?

Hazilay:aww looks like you got yourself a girlfriend Aisah,that's cute"

Gilgil:*clear throught*Actually,how many dick have suck you Hazilay?

Hazilay:Hey!watch your mouth!you fucking bitch!

Ex:You fucking woman!

Gilgil:I'm not so dumb ok *smile*

I called Deyha & Ziella.Aisah look at me with a confuse face.Deyha bring the laptop with her, just as plan.I take the laptop & show him the video of Hazilay making a sex tape with other guy which I found it while searching her name in Porn hub.Hehehe

Gilgil:Well,who is this?

I click the play button & the video start,I even turn the volume up so she will feel embarrass...Aisah & her ex is very shock.Hazilay just stood there & start sweating to much.

Gilgil:Wow,Hazilay you do having fun in this video..Your moan is so lame you know that right?

Ex:Hazilay!How could you do this to me!?

Hazilay:Wait that's not me!

Gilgil:Yeah!it's you!You fucking bitch!

Hazilay:You fucking bi-

Her boyfriend didn't let him finish.

Ex:Enough!

I just really like this,almost like a game.Then out of no where my idea is to take revenge on that bitch.So..

Gilgil:It's not enough..

Aisah:Gil...

Gilgil:HAZILAY!I WANT YOU TO TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO SAY SORRY TO AISAH!IF NOT I WILL POST THIS VIDEO IN FACEBOOK!

Hazilay looks scare & sweating more.She start to told her boyfriend to say sorry to Aisah but her boyfriend didn't want to say sorry.Hazilay keeps begging for her boyfriend but her boyfriend didn't care about it & leaves her alone.

Gilgil:You dead

Deyha:Yeah,no forgiveness

Ziella:So,don't play with us you pussy shit

And then Aisah come closer to Hazilay.What she did is shocking us.She actually slap her.

Aisah:*slap Hazilay*that's for your boyfriend

Gilgil:Even if you tell your parents about this,I will just show them your sex tape

Hazilay:I'm sorry!please,I'm begging you!

Deyha:I'm sorry,we can't do that

Ziella:Yeah!get out!you dirty woman!

Hazilay:Please!I'm so-

I quickly grab her shirt & pull her out side Aisah's house.Then

"Hey Hazilay,try to walk on your own to your house tonight.In front of your house start praying cause your parents already watch your pussy getting fuck"*laugh*

I close the door & locked her out side alone.I don't know why,I just dont feel emotions so much.Then Aisah run to me & hug me tightly.Ive never hug people before,I don't really get use to it but it's for her & she need it.