Chapter 6

Ziella's POV

It's was awkward that Deyha & me didn't talk to each other.She makes me feel uncomfortable & we usually fight each other,not like this.After a few minutes,Aisah call me.Then I answered,she told me that Gilgil is awake & I was so shock & happy at the same time too.I told Deyha about this & she was so happy.We start hugging each other & we don't even care the other people if we look weird.

We stop the bus & went to the nearest market to buy some food,drinks & fruit for Gilgil.Then we also decided to bug Gilgil a clothes as for her extra clothes & as a present for her too for helping our lifes back there.After we done shopping,We went there by bus again but not the same drivers as before.When we Finally at the hospital,I call Aisah & told her that I needed her help.After a few second,I saw her walking towards us & help us bringing the supplies that we just bought.Aisah look so happy & she keeps telling us how's Gilgil looks like.

Just hearing it makes me so happy & can't wait to meet her like right now.We went there by using the lif which more faster that using the stairs & it's easier for us while were bringing this thing.Finally were in front of Gilgil's room.Aisah knock the door but no answer & I start to think that maybe she didn't really feel well.So I open the door & my heart hurts when I see her actually on the ground.I drop all my begs & start moving her.

Ziella:Gilgil!

Aisah:Doctor!!Doctor!!

Deyha:Doctor!!!

Ziella:Gil!!please!!

Aisah:Gil!!Doctor

Aisah keep calling the doctor & finally the doctor & some nurses come quickly to us.The doctor said they have take Gilgil to the operation room.I start asking the doctor if she's okay but the doctor told me to stay calm & will tell me later.The doctor quickly bring Gilgil with him & all the nurses & the three of us follow them.When we finally arrive in front of the operation room,the doctor told us to wait outside.

Aisah & Deyha cries.It's break my hurt when I saw Gilgil like that.I sit on a chair & praying to Gilgil & hold my hands tightly.

"Gilgil...can you hear me?"

Gilgil's POV

I fall down & I see nothing...I keep thinking that maybe this is the end of my life...& suddenly I heard like a faint voice..saying to me...

"Gilgil...can you hear me?"

Who is this in my mind..

"It's me..."

Who?

"Your friend Ziella.."

Ziella..How can you..be in my mind..is this some kind of..thing that I teach you before?

"Yes..Gil..please stay alive..don't give up on your life..stay with us.."

I don't believe this..maybe Is just my mind keep talking to me..

"Gil..it's me.."

I'm sorry..I just can't help it..If your real..I wanted to tell you that remember when were together & you keep asking me why I smiled a lot?

"Gil..please.."

It's because I only smiled to a person that I loved the most..

"Gil.."

I'm sorry if I done anything wrong..but I think it's fate to be like this so..I think I better go now..sorry bye..

"GIL!!NO!!"