Chapter 4

The room become silent & everyone is crying wishing me to stay alive.This might be the end of my life but I want to stay more in this world,with my friends.I still have this feeling on wanting to stay more time with my friends.This wish of mine makes me remember the memories of my friends.The first thing I remembered is Ziella got chased by an unknown man...

//flashback//

The cloud becoming black & black,maybe it's because it's going to rain.I thought to myself & let out a big sigh wondering what would I do today.I went to the kitchen & make a nice coffee & BTS song flew over my mind,which is coffee.After I've done making the coffee,I decided to went upstairs & spend all my time in my room.

"Hmm..what should today?"

I thought myself alone & decided to turn on the music..

"I know!I should turn on BTS song & of course volume up!"

I've listened to Begin,Lie,Stigma,First love,Reflection,Mama & Awake which is going to be their next album,Wings.They became famous & famous,never stop..& it kill's me.I wonder myself..The song just keep repeat & repeat.So,I turn off the song & decided to sleep.I prepare myself with a comfort shirt & short.I jump on my bed and let out a big sigh.

"Im so tired,what the hell.I bet the coffee didn't work for me"

After a few minutes,my doorbell rings.It must be my friends but it's raining.They usually only come to my house when the whether is fine.Who could it be I wonder.I go downstairs & put on my jacket since I wear everything short.I go to the door where the doorbell rang & open the door.It was my friend,Ziella.Then I ask her if she's okay.

"Hey,How are you?..Are you ok"

She looks down,unhappy.She even look very wet maybe it's because of the rain.I wonder if she walk all the way from her house to my house.I told her to come in.She walk in slowly but still looks down.Is she okay,I thought to myself.When she's in my house,I close the door behind her & telling her to stay here for a second & quickly find a towel for her.After I found the towel which I actually put it in my room,on my desk.Then I quickly goes to Ziella at put the towel around her.

"Ziella are you okay?"

Suddenly,Ziella run to upstairs.I guess that she went to my room.She's acting weird,I've never seen her like this before.I thought that maybe she's in trouble.So,I quickly follows her to my room.The floor is just full of water drop,maybe the causes is from Ziella's wet shirt.When I finally in my room,I saw her sitting under my window at the corner of my room.She look scared.Scared of something like someone scary chasing her.She breath heavily & sweat's more...

"Ziella,what's wrong?"

Then she cried,it's just making me more curious about what just happened to her.So,I came closer to her & sit in front of her.I start to ask her again & again.

Gilgil:Please tell me..

Ziella:Someone..

Gilgil:Who?tell me..

Ziella:Someone chased me!

Gilgil:Is't someone you don't know?

Ziella:Yes..

Gilgil:But how?

Ziella told me everything..

"Actually I missed you,So I decided to went to a market to bought some ingredients.I just wanted to try to make some Kimchi at your house,that's all.I wanted to bring Deyha too but she's so busy with her work.So,I went alone.When I was on the way to your house by bus,I've noticed that this man I keep seeing from the market is following me,he keeps looking at me like he wanted to do something to me.So,I stopped the bus & I ran to your house as fast as I could."