Chapter 5

How can I forgot about that.That memory is the best memory i've ever had in my life.Deyha is really beautiful that day,almost like she owned that stadium.Just thinking about that just makes me miss that day so much.I hope it happen again sometime but even if I want to,it's just useless.I'm powerless now,I can't do anything except hearing.Mention about hearing,I actually heard like a man voice.Maybe it's the doctor,he said...

"She might be okay because the knife didn't really goes to deep but she might not be okay too because she loses a lot of blood"

Am I gonna die or am I gonna live or what is he talking about?Then a pour girl speak to the doctor with rage...

"What are you saying!?you said that the knife didn't went so deep!but you said she loses to many blood!how could that be possibly happen!?it doesn't make any sense at all!"

Is't my friends?If she's my friends,then who could it be.While the doctor trying to calm the girl,I remembered something about rage.Oh my,how could I forgot about this,now I remembered that Aisah's rage is so scary...

//flashback//

*phone's ringing*

I look at my phone just wanting to know who's calling me & it was Ziella.When I pick up the phone,she quickly yell at me..

Gilgil:He-

Ziella:Gil!!come to Aisah's ex house!!right know!!

Gilgil:What?what happened!?

Ziella:Just come here!

Gilgil:Okok!

I hung up my phone & quickly run to my car which I don't even care how do I actually look like.I started the car's engine & drive to Aisah's ex house as fast as I could.When I actually arrive there & holy shit,there's actually a few people standing outside Aisah's ex house.There must be a big fight in there.So I quickly goes inside the house which they didn't lock it & I saw glass shattered everywhere.I knew it!the house just a mess.

Then I heard screaming from upstairs.So,I decided to go upstairs & search for them but I just keep hearing people scream which is coming from her ex bedroom.When I go in the room,what I actually see is just unbelievable.Her ex is wearing nothing except underwear with a girl named Hazilay sitting on his bed.The girl is just nacked,didn't wear anything except a blanket covering her nude body.

Hazilay:& who the hell are you?

Gilgil:A human bitch!I am someone's daughter you dirty slut!

Ex:Hey watch your mouth you fucking bitch!

Aisah:Who you call her bitch!?

Ziella:Yeah!Who do you think you are?

Hazilay:hmp..what a drama..

Deyha:Hey!you should be a shame of yourself OK..

Ex:Hey you!fucking bitch shut up!

Gilgil:Aww..Aisah's Ex!is fucking with another girl~that sound so fine!

Ex:I'm not having sex with her!

Gilgil:Wait..what's this doing here?This is such a very expensive camera I must say..Are you guys doing a sextape?

Hazilay:Watch your mouth you fucking bitch!

Aisah:I shouldn't believe you!

Suddenly,Aisah take without any reason at all,then she throw the expensive camera out of the window.All of us inside the room just shock.Wow,that's real madness.That is what I call rage.When I look at her ex's face,It's just pale*laugh*...