Chapter 3

Gilgil's POV

I keep talking to myself that everything will be fine & I actually started breath heavily while driving the car.Aisah actually notice it,she told me to stay calm & be focus on the road but I cant,I just become more & more worry about Ziella.She is very important in my life so please be safe.Wait for me..

Ziella must be so scared right now,she wake up in a place she never seen before,maybe she's been tie up tightly,maybe she's crying alone & shouting for help right now.No ones knows,only the person who kidnapped her know this.I keep thinking & thinking hoping that she will be okay.

"Guys,wears your sit belt"

I started to drive car faster & faster.I really want her to be save..

//meanwhile Ziella//

Ziella's POV

I felt my head hurt like someone hit it with a baseball bat.It really hurt,I feel like I'm going to faint but where am I?What is this place?Why is't so dark?Then,after I question myself a few times,I heard someone walk behind me.It's like walking towards me.When the person actually stop in front of me,I look up & it was Hazilay.Why is she here?Hazilay is wearing all black,is she kidnapping me?Then she walk toward the table in front of me.She look busy preparing something shiny.Then she start speak..

"Is this the shirt that you ordered? Well your taste is pretty cool tho"

Wait,that is the shirt that I ordered from..deep web..

"Oh my...why are you so quite,I thought you're gonna scream for help"

Why,why did I do that.I should have listen to Gilgil.I'm sorry Gil..please help me..I know you can hear this..please help me..I thought to myself that Gilgil will hear this.please god..

"Hmm..you look stupid closing your eyes for no reason.I bet you ready to die"

I heard she said the word die,I'm starting to sweat & my heart start to beat faster.Please Gil!Please Faster!!I started to cry..

"Why are you crying,you're gonna die anyway"

//meanwhile Gilgil//

Gilgil's POV

I starting sweat more & more,I feel like danger.I don't know why this feeling is filling me out of no where.My heart start to beat faster & faster.Ziella must be in real danger now.

//15 minutes later//

Ziella's POV

I can feel Gilgil is getting closer.I know,she will find even if it impossible to find.Please Gil!Faster!

"Looks like your friend isn't coming"

She is just talking gibberish thing.I don't believe her.Gilgil always come to me.My heart is getting more faster than before.I started to breath heavily when Hazilay is coming near to me with a small knife that she's holding onto..

"Why aren't you screaming!?"

I just stays quite..

"say your last word"

Gilgil's POV

Finally were arrive at the abandoned Hospital.It's weird that the police isn't here yet.But that is not what I care the most..

Gilgil:Aisah keep calling the police

Aisah nodded and told the police to arrive here quickly...

Gilgil:Deyha keep Aisah safe..

Deyha:What!?no,I'm coming with you!

Gilgil:Please I want you to be safe..

Deyha:Are you nuts!don't be a hero!If your going,I'm going too!