Chapter 3

"That was amazing!" said the girl at the bar when I walked up. "My name is Mirajane, what's your name?" Her eyes glimmered in curiosity. I looked at her, "My names Yukimori Mizuki. Thanks for the compliment." I replied, trying to be nice. "Well hi Yukimori, I heard you wanted to join the guild. Are you serious or were you looking for a battle?" She said. This time the smile was gone. I could have sworn everyone in the hall was waiting for my response, staring at me. "Yes," I said, "Do you know where the guild master is?" She giggled, then gestured to a short man sitting on the counter. "Are you the guild master?!?!" I said surprised, I didn't think Fairy Tail's guild master would be so....short. "Yes indeed, my name is Makarov. Now, that was quite a quick fight. You have a very strong magic. May I ask what it is?" I stared at him for a moment.  No one had ever just come up to me and asked me what power I had. "Star Dragon Slayer Magic," I finally spit out. "WhAt!?!?!?" The room said together, apparently everyone was still listening. "And what is your name?" Makarov asked. "My name is Yukimori, Yukimori Mizuki," I said proudly, I prayed they hadn't recognized my name. I lived in the same town Lucy Heartfillia did, we ran into each other here and there. Had small talk but I hoped she didn't say anything about me. "Well Yukimori, let's go get your Fairy Tail stamp shall we?" Makarov said.

 "Well Yukimori, let's go get your Fairy Tail stamp shall we?" Makarov said