Chapter 2

"Star Dragon Iron Fist!" I yelled, punching the hammer. People oohed and awed in amazement when the hammer shattered into millions of pieces. "Hey Rachel, you want me take them down now or should we play with them some more," I asked Rachel with a smirk. "These two are boring, we haven't even gotten a good blow yet, let's just finish this," Rachel said back. "I'm kind of sore from the monsters on our way here, can you do it?" I asked her again. My shoulder really did hurt. I had taken down at least 10 S class monsters on the way here, and damn were they tough. "My pleasure." She said back. She was still in her Exceed form, so all she could do was fly. But boy were they in for a treat. "You know, guys like you really annoy me. Treating women like toys you can just play with and do whatever you want with. Well, I have news for you, just because we are young doesn't mean you can call us sweetheart and kiddo!" There it was, the transformation to her human form. The Dark magic was about to be unleashed.

"I hope your ready because I won't go easy

"I hope your ready because I won't go easy." She said to Max and Gray. "The Hell? She's a hot kitty cat." Gray said. That was what really got her mad. Rule number one about Rachel. Never, and I mean NEVER call her kitty cat. She raced at them. Before they even know what happened she was behind them giving a lasting blow of Lunar strike, her favorite move. With that they were both on the floor, eyes spinning. I walked over towering above them. "If that's Rachels power, you would never be able to face me," I said. Rachel transformed back to herself and we walked away, leaving them to tend to their spinning heads.