Untitled Part 7

"Oh, no one special. Just Lucy's crush from elementary, middle, and part of high school." I said back. "Would you stop it!" Lucy said irritated. "Aww come on Luce, you know I'm only messing with you. It's just nice to be able to talk to another dragon slayer. Plus I have you around to. It's like I'm killing two birds with one stone," I said happily. "Whoa! You're a dragon slayer too! Man, wait till you meet Wendy and Gajeel," Natsu said amazed. I looked at him confused. "Wendy and Gajeel? Who are they? Are they other dragon slayers?" I asked confused. Hmm, I thought I had smelled more dragon slayers but I wasn't sure. Could there really be more people like Natsu and me? Or is he talking about people who study dragons? "Ya, their both dragon slayers. Gajeel is a metal dragon slayer, raised by Metalica. Wendy is a sky dragon slayer, raised by Grandina," Natsu said. "Anyway, this is the Karida Cathedral. It is actually where Natsu and Gajeel defeated Laxus." Lucy said cutting Natsu off from his rant.

           "Wow, your place is nice. Are you sure you're ok with me staying here till I can find my place of my own?" I asked Lucy that night. I still think she was being too nice, but she insisted that I stayed with her so. "Yes, I'm sure. Besides, I still want to know how you have been. Once you left, no one had heard from you for years. I thought you were dead," Lucy said, her big smile went to a sad frown. I did leave without warning, but it was to protect them. They dedn't understand what was going on at the time. It was much safer for everyone if I left, so I did.